Chapter 10

Khaled's POV

Why am I not enough? I-I can give protection! Love! Affection! Everything! Why wasn't I enough and worthy of love? Is this what the Moon Goddess got me? To be denied and rejected by my mates?

W-Why is she so cruel? So cruel that she denied me my very happiness! I wanted nothing in this world than having my mate a-and if M-My other mate doesn't want to be dominated by me...T-Then I would be willing to crawl right after him, moving only by his orders and command to show him my submission B-But he clearly doesn't want me!

I was left behind. The thick and humid place starts to crawl under my skin. My body starts to tremble and shiver violently at the coldness of the place when my eyes went wide, wider than they can be as I release a piercing scream of pain.

Wave after wave of pain starts to hit me as tears began to flow out of my eyes. I fell on the ground and roll around in pain, screaming and begging it to stop.

My wolf is whimpering in pain. The rejection is starting to make action. I could feel my skin burning as I violently scratch my skin, as if they were some hot charcoal on it but the burning pain stayed and there isn't no burning marks or anything, is just burning from the inside.

"A-Alak! Alak pain!!!" I could feel my eyes rolling back at how badly the pain is. I curl into a ball as I let out sobs and cries. I-I'm unwanted by my mate and e-everyone.

I called for Alak several times but there was no luck. The thick fog is probably carrying voice somewhere away from reaching him.

I was sweating despite the cold temperature as I was gasping for air. My body grew weak, tired after the wave after wave of pain that continuesly hit me earlier that finally seems to ease.

My heart is in pain. The burning pain continues but I was worried at my wolf that myself. With the last drop of strength in my body, the adrenaline rushed through out me and I pushed myself up, whimpering and continue to sobs as I rush into the pack house.

"A-Alpha are you ok-" I passed everyone as my whimpering and crying state came known to everyone in the way. They immediately give me way as I rush into the stairs, groaning at the continuing pain that's making my wolf suffer more.

I immediately went straight into Alak's room before banging it hard. I tried to called him but no words came out of my mouth.

"Khaled!" He luckily grab me before I hit the ground. My body went weak and it feels like I don't have any control over it. The burning sensation got worse and I'm trying my best to swallow all of the scream but it was useless. I let everything out though screaming but without moving.

I thought my voice was gone earlier but now it came back and I had to yell it all out. It was breaking my every organ in my body, boiling my very blood cells, killing me from the inside.

Alak's POV

I know what's happening, I fucking know what's happening! I gently hold out his head, letting him scream everything out even if it's making go deaf at how loud he's screaming.

Fuck! Fuck! That bastard! That bastard rejected him! And now his wolf is suffering from it! I'll fucking kill, I'll fucking will!

"D-Don't! P-Please don't hurt him!" That took me out of my head. I immediately look down on Khaled and he managed to have his hand clench on my arm. He has all tears on his face, and it's hurting me.

"I won't, I promise I won't," I'm not going to hurt him but I'll need him to hear out the voice of the pain. I'll talk to him, I want to know why did he fucking reject such a perfect ma'am like Khaled himself.