Chapter 11

Shawn's POV

I could faintly hear the scream that's coming from the upstairs but I tried to ignore it to the best of my ability. No one seems to care what's happening up there.

I'm currently here in the living room, sitting on the sofa with Kyle straddling me. Papa and Mama are currently getting ready for the pack's monthly roaming. That is when everyone in the pack would roam the boards of the pack together, which made the whole thing fun.

I could silently hear Kyle's soft whimpers. He has gotten calm a bit than earlier after I came in after rejecting the alpha, Kyle started to scream in pain but calms a bit when touched by me. So I pulled him here at the living room because this is the place where he wants to be.

Also I'm swallowing the unexplainable and sickining pain that I'm currently feeling. I can't explain the pain exactly, all I can say is that it's disgustingly sickining. I wanted to vomit from it.

"Sons, are you all going to stay here? Are you sure you don't want to go with us? I mean, this is the first Pack Roaming with you, that is if you'd like to join us," Papa offered as everyone are ready to go out.

"Sorry Papa but I can't. I'd rather miss the Pack Roaming than leave my baby alone," I answered him honestly. Kyle is not feeling well and they literally decided to move the today's event on the other day when they heard that Kyle isn't feeing well. But of course I insisted that they should do, this even started when the pack was recognized as one and I'm not going to let it be broke because of this. I can take care of Kyle myself...

"Okay, okay. Let me give my baby a kiss! This will be fast so that we can take care of him as well," Papa planted a kiss on my baby's forehead and I managed to swallow the growl that was about to come out.

"Take care and be careful," I wave at them as everyone excitedly rush out of the pack house. A sigh escape my mouth. I really wanted to join them, I mean this is the first time for me if I'm going to join him. "How are you feeling baby boy? Does it still hurt?" I whispered. He whimper and didn't say anything.

I could feel his body temperature going up. I don't know what's happening to him and I already had the pack doctor fetch from his office but he wasn't there. One of his assistant said he had something urgent to do.

"Bastard! Where the fuck are you!" I immediately glared at the stairs when a loud and raged voice can be hears. I glared at the current beta, Alak and he has his eyes turning into a pair of deep yellow orbs.

"Beta, what is it that you want and who are you looking for? Kyle isn't feeling good and please, I'll appreciate it if you'll lower your tone down a bit," I scolded him. I'm sorry but I can't just keep my mouth shut! Kyle isn't feeling well and is trying to rest.

"You is what I need, Kyle, go back to your fucking room, now!" My anger appeared out of nowhere when he talked like that to my mate. Kyle push himself off me and glance at Alak.

"W-What's going o-" I clench my fists hard when Alak pointed at the staircase behind him with an expression that everyon should be afraid of. He's holding himself back, he would lash out anytime.

"Go!" He yelled out again, not even respecting his alpha's brother!

"Go back, babe. Alak and I have to talk and I'll catch you up later," I stood up as I place Kyle on his feet. He look at me worriedly and I caress his cheeks before planting a kiss," Kyle nodded before he walk upstairs. We had our eyes on him untill he disappeared and right after that, my cheek was hit something solid, making me fall back on the sofa. I glared at Alak.