Chapter 15

Shawn's POV

     I held my head with proudness and confidence as I squeeze Kyle's hand on mind. We're currently in the late Alpha's office; Papa. Kyle and I already made up our mind and we're going to ask for permission.

      "You can talk to me, you know," I heard the alpha said. We look at him with a large smile on our faces.

      "Alpha... I'd like to properly ask for Kyle's hand. I want to finish the last mating phrase with him," I immediately spoke out my mind and feeling. He shot us a smile.

      "My permission is really not necessarily since you two are mate and there is no way in hell I'll stop my baby from having his happiness after t– yes, you have my permission," he immediately stop himself from saying something. I was curious but have decided to let it go. "So when do you plan on completing it?" He added.

      I glance at Kyle and he was blushing shyly. Such a nice and beautiful man of mine. I look back at the late alpha.

      "Today, alpha I'd like to complete it today. Kyle mention about uhm, a cabin in the woods inside the pack boarders and I'd like to ask if uhm, we could use it to spend the whole week? I'd like to spent quality time with my mate that is, if you're okay with it," Papa's face was filled with happiness and gladness as he stood up.

      "Oh my! Of course! Of course! Ill mind link some omega to clean it all up since it has been long since we last used the cabin. Pack your things for a whole week then while the omegas are cleaning the cabin. I'll also prepare the goods for a week long. Please enjoy your say, sons," we nodded at him before we walked out of his office.

      "T-Thank you sir," I heard Kyle thanking me. I already have made up my mind to claim him sa mine, I don't care about Khaled or anyone because I know I will only need one, submissive cute mate and his name is Kyle.

      "There is nothing for you to thanked me. This is bound to happen...the future of me claiming you underneath me is already written by the Moon Goddess herself," I felt him blush as I wrap my arm around his waist as we continue walking.

Alak's POV

      I've heard it. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I just got a strong hearing than the rest of us and I'm surely not wronged of what I heard. They are planning on completing the mating phrase and for some reason, I suddenly got worried for Khaled.

      Fuck! Only if Stella is right here with me then there will be no point of worrying since that woman knows a lot of things about mating things than I do but sadly, she's bound to give birth to our pup and she and her parents got this uhm, ritual, a traditional one that has to be done with the pregnant family members that are about to give birth to their child and guess fucking what! Males are not allowed to attend!

       Yes, she's the only daughter of her parents but they have a long blood line like wow! All of the women in the side of her father and mother's are attending and I really cried when I was told that I'm not allowed to attend. I can't see the happiest moment of Stella giving birth to our first pup. It really does sudden me.

       Anyway, I'm worried about this mating. What if there will such strong effect on Khaled because he's after all, their mate.

      I'm currently walking down the stairs and I already spot Khaled, playing with the pup. It really is a nice view. He got their attention and trust just yesterday when he treated them all with ice cream and I mean, I can't blame the pups for fearing Khaled since he's really someone to be fear of.

      "Alpha, may I have words with you?" I must bring him to his office because they'll walk out of the pack house. I can't take the risk of Khaled seeing them walking out of the pack house with bags of clothes.