Chapter 9

Please take time to read. First of all, doing the edit is damn hard and tiring but I don't want to give you messy chapters but after I thought about it, I just wanted to publish the chapters that I already finished. So please don't judge if you see a lot of wrongly constructed sentences.

Shawn's POV

      My wolf is frustrated and tired. I also am. How did this happen? Everything, everything is going oh so well since the very first day I found Kyle and now, my will to be a dominant just shattered after a second when I met his eyes.

      He was tall, body filled with muscles a-and obviously large down there. I blushed as I thought about what's down there. The domineering aura that he gives off is so damn strong that I was about to go on my knees but what was that I noticed that time? Why was he acting... submissive and soft.

      I learned that my mat– no, I mean, that man is the alpha of the pack, Kyle's big brother and I know, it was so damn obvious that he had done something bad to my baby boy.

      After that day when I took Kyle to his room, I was restless guarding him because I felt fear when he did not say anything and stayed right on the bed, laying on the bed, unmoved. He was just looking at nowhere specific and didn't respond of my words.

      It has been days since we arrived here and we mostly spend the whole day in Kyle's large room. We lay around, watch television and got into slightly intimate moments many times a day but no penetration, neither of us are ready for such big step.

      Since then, literally, I didn't get a glimpse of the alpha and it put me and my wolf in distress. I don't know but I want him, b-but how can I be Kyle's dominant man if I submit to him? I'll choose Kyle than him.

      I already love Kyle, so strong that he's the one I chose among him and the alpha. Kyle is lovely in so many ways, flawless and just so obedient...things that I was to possess as my character and attitude.

      Right now, Kyle is right here, laying his head on my chest, naked. After he suck me off and made me cum twice, I get to do him and there, he loses his energy and went to sleep. I slept with him but I woke up an hour ago but I have no energy to move, I just want him resting on.

      My ears picked up the sound of footsteps and the heavy manly scent of the beta. Before he could completely reach our room and knock the door, I immediately yet gently lifted Kyle's head and onto the pillow before I rushed towards the door and just before he could knock, I immediately open it up but not too wide to reveal my naked self.

      "Oh," he gasp in shock, probably didn't expect that I would open it first before he could even knock.

      "Kyle's sleeping, can't risk having him waken up," my voice came out deep and strong. My voice was usually a bit deep and a bit raspy, but not too much because I wanted my voice to be high pitched and cute, but now with Kyle, I want it deeper, raspier, authoritative and strong.

      "I'm sorry. I'm here to say that, fuck this. Okay, so your mate wanted to talk to you. He'll be waiting at the garden for you and I'm going to warn you first before everything: I don't want you to say something bad that will permanently be remember by him," he warned me as I was just about to say something when he literally hold me on my neck before slamming me on the wall across our room.

      My back did hurt from the strong impact as I was now, being held by him on my neck, naked. I look at him in shock and there is no mercy written on his face.

      "When I say I warn you, I ain't joking. He is probably the very last person you'd think of hurt, that must be because I don't give a damn naked fuck if you're his mate, because I'll literally beat you like a beaten up vegetable that are left on the market. Don't play stupid with me," just by that, he roughly let go of me.