Chapter 32

Khaled's POV

       "Stop teasing me, boy! Come on and give me back apple!" I yelled out at Kyle with a large grin on my face. The man just stopped running before looking back at me with a playful look on his eyes.

       "Can't I just have it, sir? I'm your mate after all," he winked at me before chuckling, a thing that give warmth exploding inside me, a thing that I will never get bored of.

       "Okay, fine, fine. But perhaps we can just share it, eh? After all it was me who almost fell off from the tree," I wiggled my brows before pointing at the large apple tree just right a distance behind us.

       I finally calmed myself down after catching for air. He's been so playful this day and I, also am enjoying having to run and catch him but damn I'm starting to get tired of running round to catch him just to get my apple back.

       "Eh, sure perhaps we could share it...only if you get to catch me daddy bear!" I pouted at him. I look at him before smirking, now the mood is lighter.

       "Get ready boy! I'll not just have my apple when I get my hands on you, I'll also have that peach on your back!" And just that I growl before running towards him.

       "Oh boy I'm scared!" He said, faking a horrified tone of voice. He then run and damn he's a fast runner. We run around the peaceful field for a few hours, just wasting our energy is something that enjoys us both.

       I was getting closer and closer behind him and I smirk when I was about to launch myself to him to roll ourselves on the grass when we heard someone and that voice just immediately made us stop.

       "Uh, what are you doing?" We literally stop from running around and look at the direction of the voice and we were stunned. I saw Shawn, a sexy twink one, not the Shawn that I know because he's big built and strong, but that doesn't mean I don't love him, I just love him no matter what and who he is.

       He has a basket on his hand with an apple that has already been eaten, on the other hand as he looks at us with confusion. I then slowly look at Kyle and he did the same. The two of us shared a look. We licked our lips as I see the apple that Kyle was holding, falling on the ground, full attention now on Shawn.

       "I'm seeing a gorgeous bunny around, brother," I said while licking my lips, clearly teasing our little baby. His eyes widen as he take a gulp of his own saliva.

       "I wonder what a gorgeous bunny doing in field, brother," we slowly approach Shawn as he gently take a few steps back. I release a growl and he immediately stopped before baring his neck at us.

      "And he's holding a basket filled with apple, brother. Aren't we hungry? I wonder if this bunny willing to give it all to us," we finally reached him. Kyle goes behind him and goes in front of him, literally trapping him.

      "I-Yes of course! I-I'm not hungry and you c–" I was having the time of my life, a new moment to add when a blinding white light flashes right before my eyes and in a matter of second, I felt empty once again as everything disappeared.

       I look around and see nothing but an endless whiteness. I was about to call for Kyle and Shawn when a figure of a blinding light taking form of a woman, appeared in front of me. I close my eyes immediately as I am not planning to go blind.

       "It is time, my son. The time for you to wake up has come," I didn't know what to say. I don't want to wake up anymore. I would rather stay here and be happy...being alive makes me realize how sad my life is. It was a life filled with pain and suffering, the kind of life that I have.