Chapter 12

Khaled's POV

    I felt so relax. I could feel something moving on my stomach as I slowly open my eyes. I look around the room and found no one... except for the human figure tent under the sheet which is on top of me.

     I then slowly lift up the blanket that was covering me body and by eyes went wide from what I saw. A beautiful, sexy being was licking my abs. He was so focus on doing it that he didn't even know that I was looking at him.

     "U-Uhh, e-excuse me?" I spoke out. I immediately cleared out my voice when I feel like it was my first time talking for ages. He then lift his head and look at me, it made my eyes even wider, if that's even possible.

      "S-Shawn?" The name came out of my mouth. I remember Alak telling me the name of my mate a-and he looks like him but his body, I-It's thin, not that kind of thing but the sexy type. I was so stunned to even speak.

      "U-Uhm, I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to wake you up l–" I swallowed the saliva that was forming inside my mouth as I gently shove his face on my abs again. I-It's a dream, I know this is a dream! B-But if this is the only thing I'll be able to have such heavenly momen with him then I won't waste it.

      "Lick it. I don't want to hear any more sorry about making me feel good and satisfying your urge," I explained. I could hear him whimpering as he began licking my abs up to my chest again.

      He completely throw the blanket off us and I was just mesm when I see his sexy, flawless body. He staddle me, I know he could feel my monster right behind him as he began rubbing his hips on my throbbing cock. I can't hide the pleasure as I let out a few moans.

      "I-I want you inside me, m-master," what is this master thing all about? I would love to be called daddy, but I guess the term...is more rougher and domineering than the term 'daddy'.

      With a smirk on my face, I grab his jaw roughly before pulling it down on my face. He let out a moan at the roughness. I went to his ear and whispered:

      "Who told you that you can make commands? Should I stop here now? I don't actually want to be given orders, I give orders and not the one who received orders," I bit down on his earlobe, making him moan out loud.

      "I-I'm sorry sir! P-Please use me as you please," he immediately apologize, roughly robbing his ass on my throbbing dick. I release a moan before giving his ass cheeks a rough spank, making him to whimper more.

      "Should I stop? I guess I should stop here," I tease him as I massage his ass cheeks, spreading them apart and giving them rough spanks time after time. I came into his neck and suck on them roughly, wanting nothing but to leave bruises to show everyone he's been claim.

      "N-No please!" He moaned out loud, tilting his head more to the side to give me more access of his neck. I growl in dominance as I went rougher on leaving love marks all over his neck.

      "I see, so you've started without me," a new, deep and raspy voice can be heard. We immediately look towards the direction of the door and see a boy, no, a man. He was wearing a shirt and shorts, standing tall and I think he's just about my height. He was mascular as well, he screams dominance, the soft and calm type of dominance and not the type that's intimidating.

     "D-Daddy!" Shawn squeal. I could see the man looking at me and there I thought he was challenging my dominance, but I was relieve when he lower his eyes and tilting his head a bit on the side.

      "M-May I join, master?" I do not know this man and I was about to say 'no' to him when the air carries his scent to me. My eyes went wide when it smell just like my other mate, my brother, Kyle.