Chapter 26

For some reason, everything disappeared except for the person that's I'm looking at. He has tears flowing out of his eyes but no cries came out of his mouth instead, his mouth shows nothing but a small sad smile.

      We're surrounded by darkness but that doesn't scared me. I was confused, and also curious about what he was talking about. I close the distance between us.

       "I did not imprisoned anyone!" I barked at him. I did not do anything such as locking anyone!

       "It's dark, cold a-and frightening," he completely ignore what I was saying to him a moment ago. He continues to cry. I could feel it. The pain, the sincerity, it's there. It was weighting my heart.

      "W-What are you talking about? I-8I don't know what you're talking about!" He's saying I was locking him in a dark prison but I couldn't even do that! Hell it's just not in my nature to do such cruel thing!

        "As a dominant alpha...I have lived and survive. I wanted to see the light, Omega. I know I am being delusional but...I want to be free. I want you...to embrace my whole being A-And give me a chance to be a part of you. I'll guild you through everything. Please embrace me, omega so I shall be able to see the light and be free," what was he talking about?! I d– my eyes widen. Before I could even say anything again,  everything went into a blinding light.

       My eyes opened and I realized that I fell asleep. I was still holding the calloused hand with mine as I gently caress it. I sit straight, now held captive by my thoughts.

       Him. A part of me, says he was imprisoned. I don't know what to do and I don't understand what he was talking about. I don't know how to help hi– he's an alpha...

       He was me; a buffed, strong and domineering version of myself...is it possible that I was ignoring him? W-Was I forgetting him? T-That I'm an alpha? B-But I don't know how to fucking act like one!

      I want attention, I want to be pumped with love and care. I'm a submissive...and I'm not the kind who loves to take control nor give orders but, but maybe I really am that. That j was born to be an alpha...

       "Lying won't help you, omega. Control and attention can be combined. Control, respect, submission and being authoritative, it's what the real you is longing, things that you are denying...denying me," his voice suddenly rang in my head.

       With that realization, I had nothing in mind but to go to Shawn and seek comfort.

      "I'm leaving. Come back here right now," I mind linked the two as I push myself up and give my brother a look before turning around and walk towards the door.

      Before I could even twist the door open, it swing open revealing Stella and Alak. I look at Stella and she immediately tilted her head a bit on the side before lowering her head. The sight gave me a different satisfying feeling.

       "What? Are you not going to move because we're literally going to go in! You're not expecting me to tilt my head and lower myself in submission n–" something went ablaze. Something inside me expload and a deep growl came out of my mouth before a cracking sound can be heard.

       "I will not let anyone to talk me that way. I demand respect!" The wall behind him cracked from the impact. He look at me in utter silent, eyes wide in shock. I glared at him. "You can hate, despise me but you are not permitted to talk like that to me Alak. I–" I immediately let go of him and take a few steps away. "I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to hurt you..." What the fuck is happening to me?!