Mr. Arlet

(season 1 & 2)

(season 3 & 4 are in my profile)

Childhood Era

You are 4 years old

You are 4 years old.

Armin, Eren, and Mikasa just turned 5 years old.

~ ~

Y/N'S POV

About Afternoon.

I woke up after a mystical dream, 

In the bustling marketplace of Wall Rose, I took in the sounds of the town: vendors hawking their wares, children laughing and playing tag, and the clop of horses' hooves echoing from a nearby stable. 

As soon as I gained consciousness, I felt like I was lying on a hard wooden floor,  did I fall out of bed again? Hearing some cooking pots. My Mom ran into the room. " Oh goodness. y/n are you okay?!" Mommy said.

'' Mommy, I'm okay! Did I fall from the bed again?" I said confused. " Ah, I didn't pay attention. I'm so sorry, princess." She picks me up and I lay on her shoulder feeling the warm comforting walking to the small dining room. She places me carefully on the dining room floor.

I was picking up the dirty pots, grabbing a nice clean plate with a handful of rice and bacon on the side, and putting it on the table. Mom places a small spoon in front of me and puts one fork on the side. " Enjoy!" She said with a smiley face. I dived in and munched on the food. She helped break some pieces so I won't choke.

After eating, I looked to see Mommy with nothing on her plate. "Mommy, are you sick?" I said I was concerned. " No, Mommy is fine. You are my top priority you're always to first one to eat first."

" But you need to eat too... or you go to the sky.." " Don't worry about me y/n. Worry about yourself."  She looked at me with a serious face. I nodded and continued my meal.

" Looks like we need more apples. Let's take a walk to the grass so we can find some apples."  Mom said looking at the storage of a shortage of apples.

I quickly grabbed my shoes and Mommy helped me put on a small coat. We got out of our home to see people walking around. She held my hand tight and walked outside.

" Hey hey hey, look at the sexy lady, whatcha doing out here with that beautiful body and that little sexy girl!" a man said, licking his lips. I didn't understand him but I looked up at my mom having a furious look at them and tightened my hand harder and walked away.

" Mommy, who was that?"

" Them? That Y/n,  are just deviants."

 " People who flirt with them no matter big or small at any age. Remember that." If you ever witness these types of people, you gotta defend yourself. Anyway, focus, we're almost there." She said. I looked up and saw trees and grass all over the land.

"Since we're in Shiganshina there aren't a lot of apples but we'll be lucky to even find an apple tree," Mom said walking on the big land. " Look, see how lucky we are. There's a tree with apples!" She pointed. I looked to see a beautiful tree with apples below. I ran to them grabbing and- 

" Hold on y/n, we need to make sure they aren't bad!" She yelled and walked up.

I was checking the apples and putting them in a medium- size bucket. The gentle rustling of leaves and soft breeze blowing through the tall grass provided a serene backdrop to this beautiful landscape. 

 I looked around when it was windy with breezy air leaves falling. I think I see a boy with brown hair and shiny green eyes walking with his dad. " y/n ready?" I shook my head and looked at Mommy. " Yes, ma'am!"

While walking home the breeze of air and birds chirps flying across. " This world is nothing you see every day, once you get older you'll truly know what's inside and out of the walls. You protect yourself and get along with other people and trust them but if you have a gut of people not telling the truth, you don't trust them. Make your own choices, y/n. Don't focus on me. Focus on yourself." Mommy said having a serious look but yet, a sweet tone. Knowing that I'm listening.

" Mommy, why say all of this?" I said I was confused.

" I'm just telling you just in case something happens, who knows what'll happen in the future. But now, let's get home safely." She said.

" Ready?"

My eyes lit up and nodded.

" Alright, let's go! " She held my hand and ran off.

After running to the town. I noticed my mom's good friend. " Mr. Arlet!"I said with my eyes brightened seeing him.  " Hey hey hey y/n, how are you doing?" I gave him a high five. " Nice to see you Mr. Arlet, how are you these days? Mommy said. 

 " Nothing much, just taking care of my grandson and that's pretty much what I do. " Hold on, you have a grandson?" " Of course, ah I forgot to tell you about that." He laughed running his neck.

" It's alright Mr. Arlert." " All good, maybe they should meet up but sadly he's busy hanging out with his friend." " It's all good," Mom said

After talking, she turned around behind her home seeing a man knocking on her door. Her smile disappears. " Hold on y/n lemme deal with something real quick. Mr. Arlet, can you take care of her while I deal with this?"

" O-of course! Is everything alright?" " Everything's fine, just- please. " She said and turned back to him with a nervous look. He sighed and nodded. She walked away going to her door.

" Luckily, my bread is just in the oven, let's go!"

=================================

Y/N'S MOM'S POV

I walked over to him, what the hell is he doing here?

But, the rent isn't due until next month! " Hello sir, how can I help you?" I said with a fake smile. He turned around and looked me up and down. He had a suit on with his jello-fat stomach popping out.

" Oh, hello ma'am, I believe it's time to pick up your rent! I looked at him in shock. " What do you mean, didn't I pay you just a week ago, it's a new month- " What are you talking about? We had to delay because of the economic issue.

" What the hell you mean "we", I can't pay it right now and I could have sworn I paid you, lemme me check." I looked through my basket and there wasn't payment proof anywhere in sight. I could have sworn I put it in here. " I could have sworn I put it in here- please give me more time so I can pay you back!" " You need to pay here and now, or you can get your belongings outside."

" No- please, is there anything I can do so I can get this rent?" I pleaded. He was about to say no but did a shocked expression and grinned. " Well.. there is one thing  you can do." "Please, anything!"

" How about we come inside your home and talk about it." He said, he suddenly held my hand and rubbed it. 

Don't tell me..