33 ~ Death is hard for everyone

Start from the beginning

You looked down to se his hand on you, but he wasn't looking at you. He was looking down, at the floor.

You bent back down and tilted his head up with your other hand.

"Of course I'll stay"

You saw his right lip twitch up into a small smile and you both stood up and got ready for bed.

Once in your pjs, you hopped into his bed along with him and you immediately hugged him from behind, becoming the big spoon.

"Can we stay like this tonight?" Suna asked

"Of course" you replied before giving him another kiss on the back of his head.

After listening to the sounds of each other breathing softly, you both fell asleep within the next hour.

~ Small Time skip ~

You were woken up by the sound of some sniffling

It was Suna

It sounded like he was crying again

But for his sake you remained silent and still so he didn't know you'd caught him.

It lasted for about an hour until he finally wore himself out again an drifted back to sleep

You wanted to hug him closer and comfort him the entire time, but you knew he'd be embarrassed and probably just needed his own time to talk through his emotions in his head. But at least he wasn't alone. You were there keeping him warm, hugging him gently, letting him know he still has you.

~~~

When you woke up, he was gone.

His side of the bed was still ever so slightly warm so you must've just missed him.

You got out of bed and walked down stairs to get some breakfast. It seemed like you were the first one up, other than Suna of course, but you couldn't see him.

You brushed it off and made some porridge, enough for everyone so that they could help themselves when the all woke up in their own time. You left a variety of toppings on the counter so they could add what they wanted. You put on some cinnamon and brown sugar and sat down at the kitchen table to eat.

In around 5-10 minute intervals, the rest of the boys woke up and came down. First being Kita who thanked you for the porridge and gave you a kiss on the forehead once he'd gotten his portion before sitting down next to you to eat.

Then came Daichi, then Kuroo, Sakusa, then in came Ushijima from his morning run, each of them thanking you for the food before taking their portions and adding their options.

"Have you seen Suna (y/n)?" Kita asked

"Not since last night. We slept together but once I woke up he was gone" you replied

"Oh, he's probably just gone out to practice or get some more food as we are running low, and he's not a fan of porridge" Daichi said before stuffing his mouth with another spoonful.

Everyone agreed and finished eating their breakfast

You put the bowl in the tub and reached for the washing up gloves but they were snatched just before you got to them.
"I've got this my little germ. Gotta make sure they're all sparklingly clean, and Thankyou again for breakfast" Sakusa said before kissing your cheek and beginning to wash up.

"Thankyouuuu" you replied smiling gleefully

You left the kitchen and walked passed the windows

Oh, one of the flowers from Osamu's grave has gone. Perhaps the wind caught it