15 ~ The Sleepover Pt.2 ⚠️🍊

⚠️ ANOTHER UNHOLY CHAPTER ⚠️
❌ UNCONSENSUAL SEXUAL ENGAGEMENT ❌

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

~ Suna's POV ~

I saw (Y/N)'s body laying on the bed. I closed the distance and noticed the drop of white liquid around her mouth. Ahhh I see why Daichi's moan was so loud just then. I noticed that no one had removed her skirt yet, so I got to it. I unzipped the side and gently tugged down the material, leaving her in just her pants. One of the others had already removed her bra. To be honest, I'm suprised they didn't all go for her lower half, I've been waiting for this sat for a week now, and I'm not about to let it go to waste. It's too bad I can't fuck her though. Kita said we can't penetrate her properly because we're all sharing her so it's be unfair if one of us gets to take her first, so I gotta abide by the rules. He said once we've got her completely under our control and to ourselves, then we can all take her first time together, I just hope that time comes soon. I turned her body over so her face was in the sheets and propped her up on her knees, tying her legs together with the rope I brought. I started palming myself through my pants, just the sight of her in that position made me so hard I could cum right now. I undid my boxers and stroked my length, before positioning myself behind her smooth body. I slipped it in between her thighs, the pressure being enough to make my length twitch. I placed my hands on her waist and thrust inwards in one big push. I pulled out a little and thrust back in again, building up a steady pace between her thighs. I used my hands on her waist to go deeper, pulling her perfect body on and off of me, my breath began going shaky as my pace fastened. I pulled completely out of her before slamming back in again at an even faster pace. My length pulsating between her soft thighs. My thrusts became sloppy as i shakily moaned, my body leaning over hers as I came all over her and the bed sheets. Well, Daichi's got some clearing up to do after this. I kissed her back before  slipping out from between her legs, untying them after I'd put my clothes back on. I decided to leave her in that position the show the twins how much fun I'd had, just the two of us.

*knock knock knock*

"Times up Suna" I heard Atsumu call whilst knocking on the door.

"I know, I'm done" I replied before opening the door and leaving to join the others, I turned behind me to watch them walk in and shut the door.

~ Osamu's POV ~

I walked in and saw the position (Y/N) had been put in.
Damn Suna, you really went all out eh? I saw the sticky substance covering her body and the sheets below

"Ahh Samu, do we really have to do our stuff whits Suna's cum is everywhere?!"

"Suck it up Tsumu, Kita is gonna have to deal with his and ours"

"Fair point, let's have our fun then"

"Remember, me first"

"I knowwww, ugh why do you get to go first?"

"Cus in the better twin"

"No you're not! I'm the better twin by far!" Atsumu argued back

"Let's ask (Y/N) when she wakes up then"

"Fine with me, don't let her answer get you done too much though, ha!"

I ignored his last statement and walked over to her body, Turing her over so she was back on her back.

"God I wanna fuck her so bad" Atsumu whined

"Hold it in Atsumu, remember what Kita said"

"I knowww"