4 ~ Competition

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

The two days before training camp went quickly. It was now Thursday and you were sat in your last lesson of the day, Maths. It was so incredibly boring. You were never a maths person or an English person to be honest, you preferred arts and science. You sat at your desk, zoning out as the teacher was waffling away about simultaneous equations. After what felt like an eternity, the bell finally went and you packed up your stuff and headed out the the gym. You got there with your travel bag and noticed that you were the last one to arrive.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to keep you waiting" you apologised

"No no, no need to be sorry, we only just got here anyway" Kita replied. He walked over to you and took your bags, placing them in the luggage compartment. You stepped up into the bus. Walking through the aisle, you looked for an empty seat but were completely taken away when Suna grabbed your hand and pulled you down into the seat next to him. You looked at him and he continued to look at his phone, however he continued to keep a hold of your hand.

It was a long drive to Nekoma. You ended up drifting off to sleep. You were on the second to back row. Kita, and a few other team members were on the back row, Atsumu and Osamu were sat together on the seats next to you on the other side of the aisle and the rest of the team were ahead of you.

Your head bounced against the seat as the bus continued to drive, bobbing back and forth, until Suna reached out and moved your head  onto his shoulder. He got his phone out and took a photo. Kita watched from behind, planning their next moves.

And hour later, you had arrived. Suna gently shook you awake and you opened your eyes

"Oh are we here?" You asked tiredly but also excitedly

"Yup, we sure are" Suna answered, placing his hands on your waist to keep you stable as you stood up. He continued to keep them there while leading you off the bus from behind.

You had to admit, it gave you butterflies being touched delicately but firmly around your waist and Suna could tell you liked it. He smirked to himself, enjoying the time you got to spend together on the bus.

It was 5:30pm by the time you arrived at Nekoma

As you headed towards the gym, you could hear the shouting and chatting coming from inside, as it was already late, this evening was just introductions and catch ups, tomorrow would be when the training would begin.

You all stepped inside the gym, everyone staring at the last team to arrive.

"(Y/N)?!" Three boys shouted in unison, surprise and happiness in their voices

"I can't believe it's really you!" A tall messy, dark haired male came up to you and hugged you, lifting you up and spinning you around. "I havnt seen you since middle school, how's chemistry?" He smirked, knowing you always found it tricky even though you enjoyed it.

Many pairs of eyes glared at you as the bed head touched you and held you close while conversing. Their blood boiled to see him treating you like his girlfriend, you weren't his, you were theirs.

"It's not too bad Kuroo haha, I could do with your help again though" you smiled at him

"Anything for you" he replied smiling lovingly at you, however behind that smile was a deeper, darker meaning. This did not go unnoticed by the few members of Inarizaki.

"Hey, Kita, could Kuroo be-"

"That's what I was thinking, if so then we don't have to worry so much, it'd be helpful to have another brain on this team"

"(Y/Nnnnnnnn)!" A pretty, fluffy haired setter whined as he jogged up to you before placing mini kisses all over you forehead. "How long has it been? 6 years?!" He hugged you, pushing his face into the crook of your neck.

"I missed you, y'know" his muffled voice said

"Yeah, I missed you too Oikawa"

He stepped away before you were embraced once again.

"(Y/N), I can't believe I'm seeing you again, I havnt seen you since we were 8, friends all our childhood, until you unexpectedly had to move away"

The male placed one hand on the back of your head and the other on your waist, deepening the hug

"You always were the best hugger Daichi" you said while your eyes teared up, a couple drops dripping onto his volleyball jersey. You pulled away smiling

Once the main commotion was over, you started introducing yourself to other players. The three new boys noticed how intensely the four members of Inarizaki watched them with you. They made eye contact and nodded slowly, signalling to them that they were at the same standing.

"Wow, so they're all Yandere like us" Atsumu said, and Kita nodded

"Just means we don't have to kill them now"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*