18 ~ Light it up ⚠️

⚠️ DEATH ⚠️

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

- Tuesday -

You woke up and did your normal routine.

You decided to change the location of your art, you had a gut feeling it was time to move it's postition

It was 8:30 and you decided to walk to school.

You arrived and had a full day of lessons. Today you had a meet up with Ushijima planned so you asked Kita to let you off of training this evening. He said it was fine and he said he'd inform the rest of the team.

You walked out of the school gates before anyone else showed up to the gym and headed off to meet with Ushijima at an aquarium.

The rest of the team arrived at the gym

"Oh? Where's (Y/N)?" Osamu asked, knowing exactly where she was as they had set this whole thing up

"I don't know, she's normally here by now" Kita replied, pulling a face of worry

"Aran gave a worried look, self comforting himself by twiddling his thumbs"

"She's probably just talking to one on the teachers, she'll be here soon" Suna said

They fit to practice and you still didn't show up

Meanwhile —-

"Oh my god Toshi, look at the starfish!! They're sticking to the glass" you happily said as you painted to the glass of the tank

The aquarium was very pretty, the atmosphere was very nice, the lighting was a dark, dimly lit blue and there were little yellow and white fish and star shaped projections on the floor. The was also nice underwater music playing and bubble sounds.

You walked close to each other around the aquarium until you arrived at the tunnel. You both stepped on the conveyer belt as you slowly travelled through the tunnel. You looked up in awe, Ushijima looking down in awe at you.

"Ahhh shark!" You see, you had a massive phobia of sharks, so despite living aquariums, you were petrified of the terrifying creatures.

You turned and cling to Ushijima's body, burying your face in his sweatshirt.

"It's okay (Y/N), I've got you" he protectively wrapped his arms around your frame and hugged you close, pecking your head lightly and whispering little things in your ear to remind you he was there for you.

You both got to the end of the tunnel and you released yourself from his warm, toned body, face a little red. He interlocked his hand with yours and you walked your small hand engulfed in his big hand to the gift shop, planning on getting some cute matching gifts.

However, back in the gym, it was 7pm and you still hadn't shown up. Aran had begun to worry.

"Guys, I'm really worried about (Y/N), she hadn't shown up yet, had she really not said anything to you guys?" Aran said, pacing back and forth

"No, we don't know where she is, I'm getting worried too" Atsumu replied

"Me and Suna will check around school for her" Kita suggested
"Atsumu, Osamu, you guys go to the park to look for her and ask some people if you've seen her. Omimi and Akagi, you guys check the town nearby incase some gangsters have taken her and Aran, you go check her house to see if she's home, you know where she lives right?"

"Yeah I'll go now, I'll be as quick as I can, tell me if you here anything" Aran replied while jogging out the gym, heading in the direction of your house