21 ~ Making a Cake 🍋

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

- Friday -

You had to say, you really did enjoy your evening with the 9 boys, however you still found it really suspicious how they brought you here, you wanted to just push it away as them joking around, but your suspicions got the best of you so you decided you would do some snooping today, just to prove to yourself that you were being overly paranoid of course.

You woke up at 8:30am and got out of bed. You went to the bathroom to have a shower and cleanse your face.
You walked back into your room and searched through the wardrobe for something to wear.

There wasn't a huge deal of choice, so in the end you decided on Leggings and an oversize hoodie.

You put a necklace on that one of the boys must have bought for you and brushed your hair.

Leaving the room, you heard chatting coming from downstairs, you walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to notice all the boys fetching themselves breakfast.

"Morning guys" you smiled

"Good Morning (Y/N)" Ushijima said

"Morning (Y/N)" Kuroo replied

The rest said their good mornings while you reached into the fridge for some yoghurt and fruit.

You put it into a bowl and grabbed yourself a spoon before going to sit with them in the dining room.

"Hey (Y/N), got any ideas what you want to do tomorrow, it's Saturday after all" Daichi asked

"Hmmm, how about we go to an amusement park?"

"Ayyy, that doesn't sound like a bad idea" Atsumu eagerly agreed

You and Atsumu high fived excitingly

"You're acting just like a child Tsumu" Osamu rolled his eyes

"I know you want to go just as much as me Samu,, stop trying to act like the cooler twin because I'm obviously the better one" Atsumu stated, proud of his comeback

"Haaaaaa?!! I'm not the one who sleeps with a plush giraffe" Osamu smirked

"Heyyy! That was meant to be kept between us Samu you rat, you suck"

"Then you swallow" Osamu threw back

"Eh-what?! Why are you being so mean now?!"

You laughed at their argument and looked over to Kita who seemed like he was about to snap, so you quickly grabbed Atsumu's arm as he was next to you and looked over at Osamu.

"That's enough now" you giggled abit

They stopped arguing and you saw Kita relax a bit. You saved everyone from scary Kita. When he's mad, he's by far one of the scariest.

Everyone finished their breakfasts and put their plates in the kitchen for whoever was on washing duty today to wash up. 

Turns out it was Sakusa and Kuroo on washing and drying today.

Perfect, You thought

Sakusa is a germaphobe so will take forever to wash, so Kuroo will take forever to dry. That'll keep them out of the way this evening after tea when you plan to snoop around.

It was Friday so the boys still had to go to school. Kita chose to stay home today though to look after you.

The boys all head out of the house to go to school, apart from Kita of course.