3 ~ Intrusion

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

You watched as the boys played their game, handing their bottles and towels to them in breaks, chatting here and there. 2 hours later, practice was finished and the team gathered around the coach, Kita lifted his head up to you and waved his arm at you, ushering you to join the talk. You walked over to them and he wrapped his arm round your shoulders, bringing you closer to the circle. Then the coach spoke...

"Okay team, there's an upcoming training camp in two days, it's being held at Nekoma and a few other schools will be there too, I want to make sure you guys are trained up and ready to beat them when the time comes, whether it be practice or the real thing."

"How long for coach?" Atsumu asked

"It'll be for three days, there's accommodation near by Nekoma school many student share and stay at, so that's where you guys will be sleeping for the three days"

"Okay, we'll make sure we train hard and use this opportunity to practice against other teams well" Kita said

Every one nodded their heads in agreement

"Okay then, I'm counting on you Kita to keep the team together and working hard"

"You can count on me"

"Okay, you're all dismissed"

And with that, the Circle dispersed

You grabbed your school bag and headed out of the gym, noticing how it was already quite dark. You took one last warm breath before stepping into the cold, dark air.

It was November you see, so it was already getting dark pretty early

You walked along the pavement at a relatively fastened pace, desperate to get home and into the warmth and safety of your own home

Though it wouldn't be so safe for much longer

As you were walking, you couldn't help but feel being watched, it was like a heavy weight on your back. You shrugged it off as you just being slightly paranoid, however 4 pairs of eyes were carving into your back, watching your every step with such intensity. They'd soon know where you lived, that had to get them riled up right?

"Hey Kita" Atsumu whispered

"Mmm?"

"What are we gonna do once we figure out where she lives?"

"We move onto stage two of course"

You finally made it home, walking through the doorway of your home, relieved to be SaFe.

"Hey sweetie, how was school?" Your mum asked

"yeah it was good - I'm the manager of the boys volleyball team, I already feel at home there"

"That's great" your dad shouted from the sofa.

It was now 6:15pm and you went up to your room to get changed into your Pyjamas before tea

"Atsumu shut up!" Osamu whisper shouted at his twin who was talking too loudly out of excitement

"There, that's (Y/N)'s room" Kita told them