20 ~ New Place, New 'Home?' ⛓

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

- Thursday -

You woke up and sat up, stretching your arms and yawning, or at least you tried to. Something was stopping you. You looked to your wrists to see them tied in chains. You looked down to your feet to only see them also cuffed up to the bed.

"Yams?" You quietly asked looking around you, and then you noticed, you weren't in the spare room, you weren't in Yamaguchi's house at all. You found yourself in a white and gold themed room, you were on a double bed and it looked to be sunset.

Huh? But shouldn't it be morning? How have I slept through the day and only just woken up now in some totally different place?

"Y-Yams? Are you there?"

The door slowly opened

"I knew I heard your lovely voice (Y/N), You're awake!"

"A-Atsumu? What am I doing here? Is this some kind of joke?"

"This is no joke darlin' you get to stay with us forever now"

"Us?"

"Yeah, Me and Samu and Kita and Suna and Kuroo and Oikawa and Daichi and Ushijima and Sakusa"

Kita is a part of this?

"B-but why am I chained up"

"Just precautions darlin"

"Atsumu. I thought you knew the rules. Kita was meant to talk to her first"

You heard Osamu's voice from outside the bedroom, he bopped his head in and waved, smiling.

"But I realllly couldn't wait to see her Samu!"

"It's not all about YOU Tsumu, let's go tell Kita she's awake"

"Finee..."

The twins left the room, leaving you tied to the bed.

Precautions? Why would they need to take precautions against me, what really are they up to?

"Hey princess"

Kita walked into the room and sat on the bed. He started unlocking the cuffs

"I'm sorry about these"

Before he unlocked the last one he looked up to you.

"You trust me, right"

You nodded your head, feeling a bit safer that Kita was now with you, but still confused

"Okay" he softly spoke as he undid the last cuff around your right wrist

"Kita, What's going on?"

"Okay, promise me you won't freak out, we're doing this for you yeah?"

"Mmhm, just clear things up for me please, I'm really confused" you spoke, not getting too close to him

"Me and the rest of the boys Atsumu mentioned... we all have fallen greatly in love with you"

"W-what?"

"Just listen for a second princess"

"We all love you so much, we can't stand other guys getting close to you, so much so we want you to stay here with us forever, we'll look after you and provide money and care and support and you can look after us. We can make meals together, wash up together and be together forever, just like at the sleepover. You liked that right?"

"Yeah, I did, but what about school, what about my famil- oh"

"We're your family now, I'm sorry about what happened to Your parents, I'm, we're always here for you"