22 ~ Just a Peak

- Friday Evening -

After cooking and frosting the cake, it was about time everyone should be arriving home.

You and Kita were watching a movie when you heard the door open.

"We're backkk!" Yiu heard Oikawa call out as he entered the house along with the 7 other boys.

"Hey, welcome home" you said, hopping up off the sofa

"Smells good in here" Osamu sniffed, heading into the kitchen

"Yeah, while you were out, me and (Y/N) made a cake" Kita informed them

"Oh, what flavour?" Kuroo asked

"Strawberries and cream" you smiled

"Sounds good" Daichi happily said

"We'll have it for desert, and as (Y/N) helped me with desert, who's going to be cooking dinner tonight?"

Everyone faced away, trying to get out of cooking duty

"If no ones going to volunteer, I'll pick.... Ushijima! You can cook tonight, you may pick one person to help you if you need it"

"Fine, I shall pick Oikawa to help me with tonight's tea"

"Noooo not Ushiwaka!!"

"You've been chosen Oikawa, deal with it"

"Hmph fine"

Ushijima and Oikawa head off to the kitchen to prepare dinner while you went back to finish your movie with Kita and a few other males that had decided to join you.

You were sandwiched between Kita and Suna. You felt comfortable and safe around Kita, however you kept feeling something tickling your lower back. You just shrugged it off as being a label from your clothes or something.

Once the movie had finished, you got up to go to the toilet. You came back and saw the boys standing up.

"Hey (Y/N), you haven't been outside since you've been here, would you like to go on a walk?" Daichi asked

"Yeah sure, I could do with some fresh air"

Only Daichi and Kuroo wanted to go in a walk just before tea, so you went out with just the two of them.

You walked down a grassy path and into a field full of flowers. There were no other signs of civilisation, the closest was that supermarket Kita took you to, but that was 10 miles away and there were no houses on the way nor around it. You found it a bit weird.

"Where are we by the way?" You asked the two males

"Oh errm, just one of the twins other houses that doesn't ever get used, so we thought we'd give it a purpose" Daichi replied

Hmmm he kind of avoided my question there, I'm sure it's just coincidence right? I'm going to look around the house tonight anyway so I'm sure I'll figure out what's bothering me then. I'm sure it's nothing but I'll check any who

"Right" Kuroo agreed

You Spent 15 minutes sitting in the field chatting while the sun set, you then got up and walked back to the house.

"Oh, you're back? Perfect timing" Ushijima said walking past you with a dish of food in his hands

Everyone sat around the table and thanked the two males for the food.

They had made stew.

They served it out onto everyone's plates and and everyone dug in.

Once finished, the ten of you chatted for a bit to let your food settle before taking out the plates and bringing the cake in that you and Kita made.