13 ~ Movie and drinks

(The fact I edited it so that it was Osamu instead of Bokuto because he isn't in this story 💀 who like my editing skills? 🤓)

DOUBLE UPDATE CUS I LOVE YOU GUYS

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

- Saturday -

You woke up at 10am as it was Saturday. You did all your homework on the Friday evening because you knew you had the sleepover this weekend so wouldn't be able to get much done. You got out of bed and plodded downstairs in your Pj's, your parents were away for the weekend so it kind of worked out, as it meant you wouldn't have to stay at home by yourself, you had all the volleyball players with you, keeping you safe

Or so you thought

You felt like eating something sweet and skipping lunch so you could snack lots at Daichi's house. You got the ingredients for waffles out of your cupboard and started combining them in a bowl. You put your playlist on and danced and sang (very badly) whilst making a mess in your kitchen. Then ONE by ASTRO came on and you couldn't hold yourself back. The whisk was being swung in the air, flour (the fact I just tried to spell that as 'flower' 💀) and batter flying everywhere. You poured the first batch of batter in the waffle maker (I wish I had a waffle maker 🥺) whilst bopping your butt from side to side. You closed the lid, moving the spoon to you mouth using it as a microphone as you sang "We come as ONE, We come as ONE, We come as ooh oo ooh oo ooohh" (if y'all havnt listened to ASTRO before, get your ass over to Spotify or Apple Music now <3)
You moved your first waffle onto the plate and out the second batch of batter in. You got the syrup and strawberries out and prepared them to put them on top at the end. The next song started playing "Don't wanna talk, Don't wanna fight, Don't wanna play, I can't get over youuu" (who else is a Weenie?) you sang while getting your second waffle out of the maker. You plopped it on top of the first and poured a hearty amount of syrup on top before topping with strawberries and a dollop of thick cream.
"Perfect" you smiled at your creation. You took a picture and sent it to the group chat.

Queen (Y/N) and her underlings - group chat

You
*photo inserted*

Kuroo
Did you make that (Y/N)-chan?

Oikawa
It's so amazing (Y/NNNN)

Daichi
You've definitely improved from your mud pies

You
Of course I have Daichi! What are you trying to say hmm?

Daichi
Nothing nothing, they look delicious

Osamu
🤤

You
I'll make some for you one day Osamu :)

Osamu
I love you (Y/N) <3 don't break that promise

Ushijima
They look very tasty (Y/N)

You
Thankyou Toshi ☺️

- end of messages -

You put your plate down at the table and dug in.
You had to say, they tasted as delicious as they looked.

By the time you had finished, it was 11am, so you decided to go up and have a shower.

You washed your hair and body, taking as long as you wanted. You got out of the steamy bathroom and dried yourself down along with your hair, you looked at the clock, 12:30pm.