17 ~ Be Warned

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

- Monday -

Another day at school you thought to yourself

You went into your wardrobe and lifted up the bottom to reveal your artwork for school. you liked to keep it hidden because you were really proud of how well it was getting on, recently you had lots of things to include on the Huge price of paper and it was coming together and you wanted it to be a surprise to your parents.

You put the fake bottom back down and closed your wardrobe after getting your uniform out. You got changed and headed out to school.

You had physics with Aran first, so you made your way to the classroom.

"Oh, hey (Y/N), ready for class?" He asked with a smile

Should I tell her? I've noticed a few members on the team acting a little idly since she's shown up. At first I thought they just had a crush on her, but I've noticed them sneek off together during practice to talk separately. I thought it would probably be about practice, but they never rallied back what they said, until one evening I overheard them say (Y/N)'s name and something about a perfect opportunity. I've notice them go the opposite way to their home after training aswell, which just so happens to be the same way as her. I think somethings going on. I think Kita, Suna and the Miya twins are hiding something and I think they're going to hurt (Y/N), either that or they're so obsessed with her, they'll begin invading her privacy and controlling her life. I'm worried for her, we've become great friends recently and I don't want to loose her to some psychos.

"Ugh, I still don't understand the topic we're learning righ now" you replied to Aran's question

"Hey, Um- (Y/N)........ about Kita, Suna and the twins"

"Oh yeah? What about them?"

"Are you close with them?"

"We're friends, why you ask?"

"Errm I- this may sound a bit... um odd but-"

-
"Osamu, you can't keep eating food around the school corridors, we can only eat in the canteen remember"
Suna scolded Osamu as they walked past the classrooms, heading to their own

"Hey Suna, isn't that Aran and (Y/-"

"Shhh" Suna shushed Osamu and tugged him behind the wall so the class couldn't see them
-

"Errm, (Y/N), I think Suna, Kita and the twins are dangerous"

"Huh? What are you talking about Ara-"

"Shhh keep your voice down (Y/N). I've seen them acting somewhat weird recently, especially around.... you. I dint want to jump to conclusions or make assumptions, but I really think you should keep your distance, I have a bad feeling about them and I don't want you to get hurt"

"Aran, I don't know where this is coming from, Wha- what have you seen?"

"It doesn't matter, but just remember what I said" her whispered

"Alright class! Turn to page 31" the teacher announced, and Aran turned back to the front to do his work

What's made him think this? I haven't felt unsafe around the guys, and I haven't noticed any weird behaviour, but I dont think Aran would just lie to me and he's known them for longer than me, maybe I should just keep my distance for day and see what happens

-
"You heard that right?" Suna whispered to Osamu

"Sure did, Aran's onto us, guess we've got another one to deal with."

"Our main plan will begin so soon, we can't stand the chance of him getting in our way. We'll get rid of him at the same time we get rid of the other last main obstacle"

"Sounds good. We'll sort it all out tomorrow, let's go tell Kita, so he knows what we need to do"
-

You finished your first lesson and had your other morning lessons.

It came to lunch and you decided to test out Aran's theory by sitting by Aran and Akagi (libero of Inarizaki)
Kita gave you a glance, a little confused as to why you sat next to them and not him or the twins or Suna, but it was just a gentle glance

Aran must be overthinking things, they seem perfectly fine when I don't sit with them all the time

You finished lunch and went to your other lessons

- in art -

"So (Y/N), how's your art project coming along? You're keeping your at home right?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah, it's coming along great actually, once it's finished I'm going to have the whole country see my artwork"

"The country huh? Haha and how are you going to do that?"

"Oh you'll see when the time comes"

You patted his head, smiling. His cheeks flushed a little pink from the cute contact from you.

"You ready for volleyball practice tonight?"

"Sure am!" You replied

After art, you and Osamu made your way to the gym. You walked and sat down in your usual spot to make notes agin, you handed out the bottles when needed and their towels and gave them pointers on the things they could improve on

"You know, you seem to be getting the hang of this manager role (Y/N)" Atsumu said, taking a sip of his water

The rest of the team nodded their heads

"Thankyou, I hope to be able to improve your team even more"

After practice, you walked home with Suna, him dropping you off and giving you a hug before you left to go in your house.

"Thankyou for walking me home!" You shouted to the tall, sharp eyed male

"Any time (Y/N)" Suba replied, waving good bye as he watched you close your front door and he began to head home

"Hey mum, hey dad! What's for tea?"

"Ramen today sweetie" your dad replied front he kitchen

"Oo yay! I love ramen"

About 20 minutes later, you sat down at the table to eat dinner with your family and you all slurped your meal together, chatting and laughing away. You were glad that you were so close with your parents, you couldn't imagine losing them.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Author's Note:
Slightly shorter chapter because I'm planning on doing a double update tonight, so stand by for another chapter :)
See you soon 👩‍🦯

Author's Note:Slightly shorter chapter because I'm planning on doing a double update tonight, so stand by for another chapter :)See you soon 👩‍🦯