26 ~ Clothes on, Clothes off 🍋

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Thursday

You'd been with the boys for around 2 weeks now and you were settling in quite nicely. All the boys assumed you had forgotten about the whole Yamaguchi incident and were glad that you weren't hating them and trying to escape.

That's what they thought at least

You woke up and went through your usual morning routine, choosing a casual outfit for today. If you were correct it should be Sakusa you were with today as everyone else had school or other "things" to do they said. You walked downstairs and made your self a couple crumpets with butter and jam before saying bye to all the boys leaving.

"Soooo Sakusa, what did you want to do today?" You asked while washing your plate and then your hands thoroughly knowing he'd appreciate it.

"We could go shopping?" He suggested

"I thought you hated places like shopping malls with lots of people and GeRmSSssSs" you wiggled your fingers in his face while pulling a weird expression.

He rolled his eyes before replying

"Yeah, but it's for you, so I don't mind"

If you weren't conspiring with the other psychopaths I may have just fallen for you slightly then Sakusa Kiyoomi

"Okay! Get ready then" you smiled

"I am ready idiot" he sighed before grabbing your hand and leading you to the car

You both hopped in and drove off to the shopping mall.

~ Time skip ~

"What about this one? Do you think it'll suit me Sakusa?"

"Try it on if you're not sure"

"Okay!"

You both walked to the changing rooms and went in ones next to each other as Sakusa had a couple pieces to try on aswell

"Okay Sakusa, 3,2,1 go!"

You both stepped out of the changing rooms at the same time.

Your jaw almost dropped when you saw him. He wore a black roll neck with black trousers and a flat hat with a silver necklace.

In fact you never saw him pick up or take in that necklace, was he already wearing it? You looked at the pendant on it. A silver snake with a green eye.

Wonder what made him choose that you wondered

"You can close your mouth (Y/N) are you trying to catch flies?"

You glared at him for a second before closing your mouth and complementing his outfit.

What you didn't know was that while you were admiring his fit, he was admiring you.

God she's so beautiful and strong, I'm sure she'll make a great deputy boss

"You look good (Y/N)"

"Thankyou" you smiled "okay next one"

You both went back to change into your second outfit.

"Okay 3,2,1 go"

You stepped out but Sakusa didn't appear

"Sakusa?" You walked to his changing room and poked your head inside immediately flushing bright red

Because you only had to slip a dress on you were much faster than him. He had only managed to put some jeans on by the time you were finished.

You turned your head to rush out of the changing room but you were stopped by a firm grip on your wrist pulling you inside. You found yourself pushed up against a warm firm chest. You looked up shyly only to see him looking down at you, a smirk on his lips.