12 ~ Breaking the rules

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

You spent the entire night crying. You never wanted to see what you had seen the day before. You spent the next two days off school recovering. And the entire time, your phone was exploding with texts and missed calls from the Inarizaki boys aswell as Kuroo, Oikawa, Ushijima and Daichi. You ignored them all until the Thursday night when you answered the 7th missed call from Atsumu. He convinced you to come in on the Friday so they could comfort you and distract you from the horrible events that's occurred. You caved in hearing his needy voice, not wanting to let him down.

- Friday -

You went through your usual morning routine, having a croissant for breakfast and leaving the house, waving goodbye to your parents. You stepped outside and to your surprise, Atsumu and Osamu were waiting for you.

"Oh, why are you guys here?" You asked, walking up to the twins

"Waiting for you of course darlin', now come on, let's get to school" Atsumu smiled at you

The twins grabbed either one of your hands and walked you to school, making you laugh to distract you from the pain.

"Thanks guys" you said as you arrived at school. You waved them goodbye before walking to your first lesson

"Cute" Osamu whispered as you left

"She sure is" Atsumu agreed "I'm glad she's back in now, I missed her so much. I had to beat off to pictures of her, just to keep me satisfied. She had no idea how much it pains me not to see her"

"Atsumu bro, grosss, too much information. But I agree, I had to do the same these past two days"

"Anyways, she's back now and the sleepover is tomorrow, we can let the rest of out pent up feelings out then, if you know what I mean" Atsumu smirked while walking off to Maths.

"Atsumu, you've got to stop talking about her like that out loud, you're making me get hard at just the thought of what we can do this weekend"

"See you at volleyball Samu"

The twins split up and started their day too.

~ End of Day ~

You walked to the gym and set out your notebook and pen, ready to make notes as the team practiced. You have them their drinks and towels on the breaks and chatted to a few of them.

After practice finished you packed up all your things as the team got changed and cleared away. You were helping put the balls away with Kita, when you started talking.

"You haven't forgotten about the sleepover this weekend right?" Kita asked you

"Nope! I'm super excited"

"Great, we're all excited too, we've been looking forward to it all week"

"Me too" you smiled at him

You reached up on your tiptoes to put the net on the shelf when you felt his arms wrap around your body, his face leant forwards into the crook of your neck, warm breath against your skin

Your face flushed red and his breath sheet shivers down your spine

"You knoww.." he whispered huskily "when are we going to finish what we started in the locker rooms?" He kissed your neck "hmm?" "Because we can't this weekend, there are too many other people around... our do you like the idea of getting caught princess..?" His fingers traced your waist and hips, while placing small pecks on your neck. He then pulled away. "Think about it"

He let you go and walked away out of the gym

You let out the huge breath you were holding in and tried to return your face back to it's original colour before stepping out, as Atsumu and Osamu offered to walk you home today and you didn't want them noticing your flustered state.

You stepped out and and smiled at the twins trying to keep your composure

"You ready?" You asked them

They stood there a second, both their eyes glued to your neck, noticing the slightly wet and pink tone to your skin and slightly undone collar. But it wasn't long enough for you to realise they had noticed, they were good at hiding things and lying, it was a skill they had since birth.

"Sure thing! Let's go" Atsumu said. They took their places either side of you and you guys walked home.

You arrived back and waved them goodbye

"You weren't the only one who noticed that right?" Atsumu asked

"Of course not"

"Someone's breaking the rules, we're only allowed to touch (Y/N) by ourselves if we film it for all to see"

"I wonder who it was, Kita would've been mad if he had noticed that instead of us" Atsumu frowned

"Unless it was Kita who broke the rules, we both know (Y/N) has more of a thing for him over the rest of us, so it would be easier for him to do stuff like that" Osamu stated his voice sounding slightly pissed

"You have a point Samu, but it's not like we've not got ulterior plans. Kita's rules and plan to share her will break down soon enough whether he makes his move first or someone else does"

"I guess you're right, it's only a matter of time before we can have her all to ourselves, without those other horny bastards around"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Author's Note:
Slightly shorter chapter before the sleepover chapters ;)
There's gonna be some unholy stuff next chapter,
let me know now if there's a specific person
or pair you want to be in the next couple chapters - Nsfw wise 👁👅👁

Author's Note:Slightly shorter chapter before the sleepover chapters ;)There's gonna be some unholy stuff next chapter, let me know now if there's a specific person or pair you want to be in the next couple chapters - Nsfw wise 👁👅👁