10 ~ New addition

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Tuesday

You arrived at school and as you were walking through the gates you spotted Kita and Suna.

"Oh hey guys" you called out to them as you walked over

"Hey (Y/N)" They both said

"Volleyball training is back on after school as usual" Kita told me

"Yes, I'll make sure to come on time after my last lesson"

"Perfect, we'll see you there then"

You head off to class and went about your day. You had physics most days at Inarizaki and Aran was in your class, so you guys naturally started becoming more comfortable with each other, growing your friendship.

"Yo (Y/N) what do you have next?" Aran asked from the desk next to you.

"I have Biology last"

"Perfect, I have chemistry which is right next door. I'll walk you there and then after I'll wait for you and I'll walk you to the gym for volleyball" He said with a smile on his face

"Ok sounds perfect, do you know what kind of training you'll be doing today?"

"I think it's cardio day, so running or something like that to help build stamina"

"Oh right, I guess we'll see what Kita says then"

You and Aran made idle chat as yuu made your way to your classrooms for last period.

You stepped inside art, waving goodbye to Aran, and took your seat by Osamu.

"Hey (Y/N), ready for volleyball club after school today?"

"Yep! Aran said that it's cardio day, so you'll probably be doing running or something"

Her and Aran have seemed to be getting close these days, I'll have to keep an eye on him, I don't want anyone else getting in the way of mine and (Y/N)'s relationship

"Yeah, he's right, we'll probably do a run around the city"

"Sounds like hard work, do you have to run long distances often?"

"Yeah quite a lot, it's really important though as it builds our stamina up for the game..... and perhaps other things too" Osamu smirked at you

"Oh my god Osamu, really? A dirty joke in the middle of art class?" You laughed at him

"Whaaaaat? I couldn't help myself" he smirked back laughing a long with you a little

As the lesson went by, you continued on your art piece. As the topic was death, you decided to paint your A2 card black and added deep red drips and splats. You drew out some white orders for where you were going to write and but photos, paintings and drawings. At the end of the art lesson, you teacher informed the class that they could take their cards home to finish off the project in their own time in private so it could be more of a surprise. It was optional so Osamu decided to leave his in school to do during the lessons whereas you thought that taking it home would be prefect.

By the end of art. You stepped out of the lesson and both you and Osamubsaw Aran waiting.

"Oh you're ready?" Aran asked

"Yep let's go"

The three of you walked to the gym. Osamu was quiet in the way, just listening to you and Aran chat.

You reached the gym to see Kita and the rest of the team waiting.

"We're here!" You shouted as you entered, smiling at Kita who smiled back.