6 ~ The Plan

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Saturday - the last full day of training camp. You and the boys got up and prepared yourselves for the day, having a shower, getting changed and having breakfast. Once you had all finished, you headed off to Nekoma gym.

"(Y/N)!" Kuroo shouted as you came in through the door. He picked you up and swung you round in a hug.
You laughed and started chatting to him.

"So who's up against who today?" You asked him

"Alright, so it's Aoba Johsei vs Inarizaki first, then Karasuno vs Nekoma and then Inarizaki vs Karasuno"

"Oh, okay! Sounds like a packed day of matches"

"Sure is" Kuroo replied before walking off to the rest of his team.

"Hey (Y/N), how have you been all these years?" Iwaizumi asked

You see, you and Iwaizumi had been friends ever since middle school. You spent the majority of your late childhood to early teens with him, him and Oikawa of course. You'd always make fun of Oikawa together, teasing him, calling him names, you guys used to go to the beach together and build sandcastles, go to the park and play on the swings and whenever you were sad, he'd always be there to comfort you , running over to your house to check up on you if you didn't reply to his text. Hugging you until your eyes run dry and you were comforted. Iwaizumi was the best and most reliable friend you could ever ask for.

Of course, you were oblivious to the huge crush he had on you though, Oikawa also didn't notice luckily for Iwa, otherwise he may not have been able to catch up with you today.

"Iwa! I'm great actually" you gave him a big hug and his cheeks flushed red

"I'm glad we could meet again" he said

You were the only one to make Iwaizumi go soft and even though he didn't like showing his sensitive side, he couldn't help it when he was around you.

"Iwa Chan! Stop hugging my girl and come get onto the court, we're about to play Inarizaki" Oikawa whined

"Don't tell me what to do shittykawa"

"And I'm not your girl Oikawa haha" you giggled at his childish act.

Oh but you soon will be cutie

You sat on the bench next to a boy named Yamaguchi

"Hi I'm (Y/N), are you on Karasuno aswell?"

"Oh hi, y-yes I am, I'm Yamaguchi" he smiled at you, extending his arm for you to shake

"Oh wow, you know, I really like your team, you seem to have a lot of potential, what position do you play?"

"He's pinch server, and of course, we're going to go to nationals this year and win it" a deep voice from behind said

You felt two muscular arms wrap around your neck loosely as they lent forward to put their chin on your shoulder

"Oh Daichi!"

"How well are you sleeping?" He asked