Ch-20: New Beginning

Start from the beginning

Suddenly her body started paining, she took out a painkiller 💊 and she was thankful to find a jug of water there, she quickly gulped it, she saw the time and it was 7 only, she didn't knew if everyone was awake or not, she didn't wanted to go out from the room so she decided to do her most favourite thing, to share her pain with her diary, she sat on the study table and took out the diary, she wrote.

"A girl walking on a road,
Finds no one except a toad,
The weather is harsh outside,
Who knows what is going in her mind,
Her heart is crushed in so many pieces,
That there are now no traces"

After some time a knock was heard.

Voice - Are you awake can I come in?

Dua got little startled, she immediately hid her diary and replied in a 'yes'

Amaan came inside wearing joggers and a hoodie, with a trolley of food.

Amaan - Actually I thought that it would be good to bring your breakfast in the room, right?

Dua - Uh... um... thanks.

Amaan - Thanks won't work, you will have to eat it infront of me, c'mon sit on the bed [amaan took out the foldable table and kept it on the bed infront of dua] here....

He spreaded jam on the bread 🍞 and placed in infront of dua and served her freshly cut fruits with hot tea ☕

Dua - Zazakallah for all this.

Amaan - Now eat fast and make sure that you complete all these.

Dua muttered 'Bismillah' and started eating the bread.

Shouts were heard 'amaan bhai', 'where are you?'

Amaan shouted 'here in the guest room'

'Guest room?' Oh so this is not my room, I felt a little sad... of course dua why would they give you such an expensive room, you don't deserve it.

Farhad barged inside, dua saw him and her heart started racing, she clutched her bedsheet, farhad saw her and his face stiffened, he gave a cold glare to her.

Farhad - What a bravery, you're still here, I thought you would have already ran away at night after creating a scene yesterday.

Amaan [little loudly] - Farhad.... behave.

Farhad - Anyways, I was here to tell you that adeel bhai wants to talk to you urgently.

Amaan [to dua] - You finsish this, I will be back in some time.

Amaan left but farhad was still standing there making dua feel uncomfortable, she was looking everywhere but towards him.

Farhad - Just because of adeel bhai, I am tolerating you but never try to interfere between us and just stay away from my eyesight.

With this he left.

I took a breath of relief, pheww.... he went, Allah.... why he has to be my brother? His hatred filled eyes were haunting me, I closed my eyes to forget all that. I focused on my breath.... think about good things dua... forget the past.... focus.... I opened my eyes and somehow I finsished my breakfast, I kept all the things in the tray and gathered courage and went out from the room to keep the trolley back in the kitchen.