16 Mr. Bully, part 2

Tw: bulling,fighting and swearing.

Nico

After what seems 2 hours, but was in reality 15 minutes, Peter was still not back.

I remember suddenly what Eugene said during break, I'll see you again and then you won't get away so easily.

Oh Styx!

And I start running towards the restroom.

When i arrived it was chaos, Peter was laying on the floor, Eugene was kicking him in de stomach, some of Eugene's friends were yelling and kicking Peter. For so far they haven't noticed me, I and would like to keep it that way.

Silently I get my phone out and film for a little over half a minute, and after putting my phone away I decide to do something.

'Hey!' I yell.

The group freezes and turn slowly around.

The look on Eugene's face was priceless, but he got himself together pretty fast.

'Relax it's just Peter's faggot "friend"' he spat.

I grin evil before hitting Eugene in the face. He's bleeding. And crying. Good.

The rest of his friends look stunned but decided to attack me anyways. Stupid mortals.

One of Eugene's friends lashes out and tries to hit me in my abdomen. Yeah, no.

I get his arm before me even touches me, and turn his arm on his back. Just not breaking it.

At that moment one of his other goons tries to run away. Like that's gonna happen.

I just stick my foot out, making him trip causing him to fall face first on the floor. Oops.

There are now three people still standing, me, Eugene and one friend of him. Not for long anymore.

Eugene's friend who's arm I almost broke decides to try the trick I did with him on me. Not going to happen.

So I just punch him in the kidneys, he doubles over and is unable to help Eugene. Nice.

Now is Eugene alone and it looks like he's gonna pee his pants. I just smile at him... and there he goes, running in the hallway.

I now focus on Peter who is still onconsious, I shake him lightly and he regains conscious, luckily.

'Hey Peter' I say.

'Ohww' he groans.

'Yeah, I know, let's get you out of here'

Let's say that we were lucky that de school was almost empty. Peter looks terrible, i suspect that he has atleast a few broken ribs and maybe a concussion.

When we got to the car Happy didn't look very happy. The little emotion that was on his face described anger.

'Hey Happy, could you warn Bruce that Peter needs medical attention?' I say while helping Peter in the vehicle.

'Sure' and he was already calling Bruce.

The way to the tower was silent, Happy was driving and I was keeping an eye on Peter, who looked like he might pass out any minute.

When we arrive at the tower Bruce and Tony are standing outside.

After i help Peter out the car Bruce and Tony come running to help.

'Let's get you to the medbay' Bruce says to Peter.

There, we lay Peter down on a table and at that moment Stephen decides to come have a look. We are standing in front on Peter's face, so he isn't seeing who is laying there.

'I heard we have someone in the medbay?'

'Yeah...' Bruce says hesitant.

'Who is it? Maybe I can help?' Strange asks clueless.

'It's.. Peter' Tony says stepping aside.

'Oké, so. Who do I need to kill?'

'Nobody' says Tony at the same time I say 'Eugene'.

'We'll talk later about this, let's help Peter first' Bruce buttons in.

They go help Peter and I got sent out the medbay.

***

I like to think that Nico refuses to call Flash Flash, and only uses Eugene.

Hey,
I'm gonna start in the rehabilitation centre next week and will be gone for 12 weeks. I will still be home on the weekends.

I will not abandoned this story!! It might take a while to update but I will keep writing.