14 wakey wakey

Will

Tony was pretty presistent, so I ended up in a room a couple of doors from nico's room.

I don't really see the point of me getting  an own room. We sleep both better with each other and have almost no nightmares. Even at camp I end up sneaking to the Hades cabin.

Just like I'm doing right now, sneaking to Nico's room.

When I get there I open the door and see Nico half asleep in his bed.

I decide to just lay next to him. When I'm settled Nico noticed me.

'Mmh, heyy Will' he says still half asleep.

'Hey Nico' I greet back smiling.

Nico cuddles me and rolls even closer to me, we end up with Nico almost entirely on top of me. We sleep most of the times like this.

***

Wanda

The next morning I woke up, got ready and walked the kitchen in. I was surprised to see only Steve busy with breakfast. Weird. Most times helps Nico him. I shrug, maybe he finally decides to sleep in.

After almost everybody in the tower sits at the table Nico and Will still don't show up.

'Will someone go look where Nico and his friend are' Steve says still baking pancakes.

'I'll go' I say.

After I walked to Will's room I ask Friday. 'Hey Friday, is Will still asleep?'

'Hello miss Wanda, yes, Will is still asleep' Friday answers.

I knock on the door, but nobody answers. After knocking harder I open the door.

No one. Will is gone. After checking the bathroom which was open and empty, I walk to Nico's room but not before saying, 'hey Friday, can you tell the others that Will is not in his room?'

'I will do' Friday answers.

'And do you know where Will is?'

'Will is currently in Nico's room' Friday says.

'Thank you'

I knock again this time on Nico's door. When also here nobody answers I slowly open the door.

After turning the light on I finally see Will and Nico. Who are sleeping tangled together. Cute, I smile.

When I turned the lights on it woke Will up.

'Hey, breakfast is ready' I say.

'Oké I'll wake Nico up. You can go back to the rest. We'll come right away' Will says reasurring.

I nod and walk back to the kitchen. When I arrive there I am immediately bombed by questions.

'Did you find Will'

'Is Nico still here?'

'Should we do a search party?'

'Are they kidnapped?'

'Why are you always going out from the worst?'

'Will you be quiet for a second, Wanda is gonna speak'

'I'm quiet, you were yelling!'

After I let them ask away, I speak up.

'Will is simply in the tower, he was with Nico. They're on their way.'

'Oh, thank god' 

'Why would you thank me. I did not do anything'

'It's... nevermind'

At that moment the two boys decided to show up. With their hands intertwined.

'Goodmorning!' Greets Will cheerful.

Nico decides to just mumble some sort of greeting.
He is definitely not a morning person, when he has enough sleep. Normal is he up before Steve, with the excuse "nightmares", I don't even believe he sleeps more than 4 hours a night, maybe even less. But i'm glad Will is here, Nico seems more relaxed and sleeps more. In the time Nico is here he, Peter, Pierto and I have grown closer to each other.

'Goodmorning' Greets the rest from the team back except Pierto who was stuffing his mouth full with pancakes.

After everybody was seated, we started eating. I noticed that nico put substantial more on his plate that yesterday. I wonder why. Note the sarcasm.

***
Oops, I haven't updated in a month, while I had wrote this chapter a few weeks ago. 😅