9 spideypool

Nico

I slowly open the door...

What i see is horible.

Peter naked, with some scarred dude also naked, having sex. I can hear Peter moan, that explains the sounds I heard, which is not great, at all. So I step slowly the room out and close the door. And walk to my room, to try to sleep after what i saw, but not after taking a short shower.

Peter

After dinner I got back to my room to 'relax' atleast that's what i told the avengers. I turn on some music and get ready for partol.

When i'm suit up I climb out the window and start swinging around the city.

***
After what feels like 1 hour but are in reality 5, i swing back to the tower.

I've just finished sneaking in through the window, when I hear a sudden sound. It sounds like someone jumped off the bed. But I didn't feel any danger.

'Hello spidey'

Oh. It's just Wade. In his deadpool costume.

'Hey' I answer. 'What are you doing here at midnight?'

'Just wanted to see you, baby boy' he answers now standing right in front of me. I blush slightly at the nickname and get on my tippy toes to give him a kiss.

One thing let to another and we were now having full on sex.

After a while I notice the door slightly opening and closing. Whoeps hope we didn't traumatise them by what they probably saw.

***

The next morning I awoke with a still naked deadpool with his arms around me.

'Hey petey'

'Goodmorning Wade' I kiss him goodmorning. 'I don't like the idea, but you should probably go'

'You're right, we don't want to see a naked deadpool in bed with little petey' Wade says with a grin.

After we got out bed we got dressed. We were now in the bathroom fighting who got to go first.

In the end we shared. It was now 8 am and Wade kisses me goodbye before teleporting away.

When i walk into the kitchen the rest is already there. 'Hey Peter' is heard from farious people around the kitchentable.

'Goodmorning' I say while sitting down next to Clint and Thor.

I noticed that Nico didn't say anything and was looking down at his -almost empty- plate with great interesse.

'Hey Nico'

'Hey Peter' follows still looking down.

Huh. Weird.

When we are done eating the task of cleaning is assigned to Nico and me.

'Is something wrong?' I ask when the rest is retreated to the livingroom.

'Nope, everything is great. Very great' says Nico while grabbing the plates, still not looking at me.

'Oké' I say hesitant.

'We clean the remaining stuff off the table in silence.

'Peter' starts Nico after a while.

'Yes?' I answer questionable.

'Are you gay?' Well that question came out of nowhere.

'Kinda, i'm bi. Why'd you ask?' I say.

'I.. um... i hear somethings... last night. So I.. um.. went to look. Incase you were in danger. But I saw you with.. um.. a boy...' came the stuttering answer.

'Oh' Oké that was the door opening and closing. Oops. I'm slowly turning beat red.

'I closed the door immediately when i saw what.. activity you where doing.' Tried to reassure the blackhaired guy.

Ah, thanks. It's still akward but it's fine.

'Oké. Sorry you had to see that' I say very red.

He nods. 'So you gonna introduce me to him?'

Oh yeah, i'm going to introduce you to my murderous boyfriend. Note the sarcasm.

'Um, yeah sure' why'd i say that?!?!

'Great, tomorrow my room at 10 pm?'

'Oké' why am i still agreeing!?!

'Great' And he's gone.

Shit what did i agree to. I facepalm.

***

Harry's house out now! I love the songs, which one is your favorite? I really like matilda, music for a sushi restaurant and late night talking.