1 The talk with Chiron

Nico and Will were in a very heathed practice battle when there was a very loud Percy running at them.

'Hey death breath!' called Percy. 'What do you want, Supreme lord of the bathroom?' says Nico annoyed. 'I want nothing, i was just sent by Chiron. Says he wants to talk to you?' replied he with a puzzeled look.

'Fine, i'll go see Chiron.' Nico turns to Will 'i'll see you right after i talked to him?'

'That's fine, i wonder what is so important...' wondered Will. 'We will vind out soon. See you guys later!' Nico says while walking away in the direction of the big house.

Arriving at the big house, Chiron was already outside. 'Hello Nico' greated the centaur.
'Hi Chiron, why did i need to come? Is something wrong?'
'Everything is fine' answered Chiron reassuring 'why don't you come in first?'

When Nico was settled, Chiron started talking again. 'i don't really know how to tell you this... When your mother was around 20 years she had Bianca, two years later she had you, you know that part. But her father had another child born in 1918, he was 14 when you were born. He lived in America.' 'Why are you telling me this now? He is already dead or atleast 100.' The boy says. 'That's the thing.' Chiron says hesitant 'he is still alive and is physically capable if taking care of a child, he was also frozen in time for a long time. So you are legally obligated to go live with him in New York city.'

'WHAT!?!?'

***

It's a few days after Chiron told the news and Nico finished packing (with help from Will). He was now ready to go.

'I don't wanna go'

'You need to go'

'But i don't wanna, i don't even know that man, what if he's an asshole?' answered Nico while lying on his stomach on will's bed.

'I'm sure it will work out. But if he is an asshole, i'm personally coming to get you.' reassured Nico's boyfriend.
'Oké, fine. I'm gonna keep you to that.'

***

I hope you like the first capter, it's not long but i'm not exactly good at writing very long stories.

Also as it was by Harry Styles came out this night! I love the song and can't wait for the rest of the album. I put the music video above the chapter so if you wanna listen to it, it's there.

Alex