1. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐒

As usual the day was going on with full energetic mood

As usual the day was going on with full energetic mood. It was the morning time as by the passing minutes the employees were entering in the office. Taking their respective seats they began their works as usual with full concentration and dedication. Everyone's face was stuck in the computers.

There on the side, a handsome man was standing near the cabin. He was checking over the file as they were having a meeting and he had done the presentation needed. His clean shaved cheeks with well set hair and the style of dressing was enough to leave the girls around him drooling.

He finally closed the file and huffing over his breathe walked out of their towards his desk. Once taking the seat he drank some water and relaxed himself taking off the blazer.
His palm rolled the sleeves up adding up the spices to his hotness.

"How was the meeting?"

"Which meeting? It got cancelled at last moment, After lot of effort I had made the presentation and now in last moment this happened! I am pissed of this!!" Ritvik's huffing voice came as he continued drinking the water from his water bottle.

"It's okay, don't be sad. Check this file, boss has asked for it! See if everything is fine." Ritvik's friend vishal told him as placing the file over his desk he nodded positively.

Once after finishing the re-checking he leaned backward on his chair. His head moved sideways as leaning little more back his sight took the view of a certain someone. Hie tired face automatically changed energetic as he smiled sweetly yet a smirk was adoring over the fair face. He checked here and there then moulded his lips and whistled with low sound not wanting to disturb others.

The person whom he was approaching titled her head as she showed an irritated expression but later seeing his face it turned to the same smile he had on his face. She smilingly shook her head and again concentrated at her work.

"Shhh shh!!" Ritvik made voices but instead of her a other girl behind him began blushing as if he was doing that for her. She looked at him with shy smile as he nervously showed a zipped lip smile. "Sneha, My dear sister, why are you staring at your brother? Do you work, dear!" His statement almost twitched her face and she glared him sharply before going back to her work.

His ears stood up hearing the giggling voice as he turned back to her and made a grumpy expression. 'Iss krisha ki bacchi ko toh!'

Krisha pulled out her tongue and teased him giggling but not making any sound. She swiftly tugged her hair behind her ear then signed on few papers and attaching them to the file gave it to her friend who was waiting for it. They exchanged smiles and then her friend went!

Krisha's attention diverted as she felt something collapsing with her, turning her head she saw a paper ball near her leg and then directed towards it's owner. It was none other than ritvik who later winked at her earning a sharp glare, she lowered her eyelashes, trying not to smile over his silly but lovely gestures. She again lifted them to look at him and was wide eyes surprised with his next gesture. Ritvik was waiting for her look only, as soon as she lifted her eyelids he pouted his lips showing her a expression like kissing her.