43. 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

Ritvik stomped the brakes and fortunately no mishap happened

Ritvik stomped the brakes and fortunately no mishap happened. He sucked a breathe of relief and the next moment snapped at her with a hard face.

"HAVE YOU GONNA MAD KRISHA?" He yelled at her fearing from the possibility that something may had happened to her or their child.

His palms reached over her belly as he checked her and cupped her face. Her eyes were somewhere else but he didn't care much and took her attention.

"What happened?" Calming down himself he asked calmly.

"Ritvik! There!" She pointed towards there and he looked right following her vision.

They both saw a little toddler sitting just before their car with a stone in her tiny palms. Her fair face was dusted with the sand while her short hair tied in the pony and those chubby cheeks were heart warming. His eyebrows wiggled and he felt it weird.

"What the hell is this child doing in the mid of road? Which careless parents do this?" He yelled in frustration then pushed open the door and went outside. Same goes with krisha. She carefully stepped outside and walked to him.

"Let's go to her."

He nodded as they walked till there. He bent down to the girl and titled his face to her angle.

"Hey!"

"Hey!" Came a soft reply mimicking same words. Ritvik looked up at krisha with a grumpy face who giggled covering her lips with her palm.

"Huh! Spoilt!"

"Tuh! Soilt!" She copied again making him facepalmed himself.

"Why these kids are so irritating?" He gritted his teeth irritatedly and picked up the girl. She giggled and laughed when he picked her up.

Ritvik tried to glare at her but her beautiful smile didn't let him do that. They walked till the car and he made her sit over the front surface of car.

The little girl widened her eyes in surprise and creased the car with her tiny palms. She looked up at the strangers and then her smile faded.

Krisha exchanged a look with ritvik when the baby before them covered her face with her both palms.

"What happened baby? It's okay, uncle is just playing with you, don't be scared of him. Okay leave that. Where's your mummy, papa? Tell us, we will drop you there." Krisha sweetly told pecking on her head.

The little girl relived with the sweet words as she looked down at her big belly and wondered on it. She touched there and then gazed at them with confusion.

"What is there?"

Ritvik smiled at her innocent question and pinched her cheek.

"There's a baby inside. Ask your parents they will tell you everything__"