19. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐏

| 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 |sɪx ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ  

| 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 |
sɪx ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ  

The whole night she was unconscious in a dark room. Her legs chained up with the metal ropes and mouth tied with a cloth. Krisha was wearing her bridal attire except the jewellery. Her hair was messed up as the bun had slided down spreading her hair on her back and shoulder.

Finally with the first ray of sun her eyes slowly started opening. She felt the haze before them but after blinking for few times it cleared and she got the view of her surrounding. Her heart numbed and she felt weak. How did she come here? She was in her room and trying out the her lehenga which was she supposed to wear on her wedding day. But who brought her here?

Questions were burdening on her mind as she was still feeling the dizz around her. She realised the band around her mouth and untied it with her open hands. She got up but fell down the next moment she tried to step further. Her palm covered the ankel and then she saw the metal chains around it.

"Baby?" The voice hitted and she snapped at the door. The same voice, she knew it. It was vihaan!

"You? Wh_at are you doing here? Where I am? Where is my ritvik? Tell me, what have you done with him?" Her possessiveness overpowered through her voice. She stayed strong and didn't show up her fear.

Whereas vihaan laughed devilishly. He crouched down to her and grabbed her chin in his tight grip. She struggled to get away as his touch felt disgusted.
"I told you, you are mine! You were marrying that good for nothing guy? Seriously baby? He doesn't have any standards before me. I have everything a girl dreams for, just leave him and stay near me. I will keep you like a queen."

"Shut up! Don't you dare touch me Or I will knock the life out of you. My ritvik is a gem unlike you, a piece of shit. You don't have anything as him, you can never reach to his standards so from next time mind before comparing yourself with him." She smirked seeing his face turning red. That's his place and he was comparing with her ritvik.

Vihaan slapped her with tight hand but krisha laughed growing his anger. "Nice try! Just free me once I will show you what I am!" She warned being a lioness. Vihaan hadn't expected this bravery from her. He had thought that she will scare by his act and easily give in with his demand but here she was overpowering him and that he will not let happen.

He stood up and summoned some men of him. "Kill that Ritvik in the worst manner you can." He ordered and that was when krisha's heart stabbed with millions of weapons. She took the support of wall and got up on the place.

"Wh_what are doing? Da_dare you touch him. Don't do this. He hasn't done anything with you. Why are you trying to harm him then?"

"Because untill and unless he is alive you can't me mine. And i will do anything to make you mine then let it be killing someone." He smirked then looked at his men "Don't forget to bring his dead body. I want you to kill him in every worst manner." His men glanced at krisha then nodding their heads started going out.