37. 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐊

With the flowing time krisha decided to start a new

With the flowing time krisha decided to start a new. She joined a company and began her work. Engrossed her completely in the work ignoring everything other. Her empty mind was just playing his thought and to clear that she engrossed her life with the work.

It was off today and she was in her room sitting in the balcony gazing at the particular place which was now empty. She sighed and lowered her eyes.

Didn't know what happening? Her heart was carving to see him but her mind was thinking a way to hurt him. She herself scolded him that day to not wait for her and now she was looking for him. Why?

Isn't it enough now? You punished him for no reasons! Neither he had married nor thought about anyone. Then why he has to suffer like this?

Her inner voice knocked some sense which saddened her heart and it felt guilty too.

She remembered the day when they last met as after that he didn't come. It's been two weeks she hadn't seen him.

~ FEW DAYS AGO ~

"Krisha! Please listen to me!" He called her from behind but she just ignored and walked further. Leaving no way for him, he just grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him.

"Why are you running away from me? 5 months krisha. I have waited for five months. Are you still angry with me? Won't you forgive me?" He asked looking straight in her eyes.

The intensity of his eyes made her took hers back. She lowered her gaze at his palm and struggled to get out of it.

"Leave me ritvik! I already told you that I don't want to talk anything. Better you understand it and stop chasing me."

He left her hand and stared at her for sometime. Their moment interrupted with a small girl. She smiled at them both and pointed at krisha's feet.

"Aunty, please give me my ball."

Krisha gently pinched her cheek and handed over the ball to her. The girl ran just after that.

"Isse pehele ki Aunty-Uncle se Dada-Dadi ban jaye apne bhi do-chaar paida kar lete hai. Fir shayad budhape mein mere paas utna stamina bache na bache. Aur uss age mein chote chote bacche leke ghumenge toh kaisa lagega."

Her cheeks ached and she was nearly on the verge to burst out of laughter but controlled herself. Her palms curled to a fist and she gritted her teeth at him.

"Get out!"

She yelled a little loudly which hurt him. He wanted to talk her but if she will get irritate like this then what's the mean of it.

Exchanging no word further he just turned back and walked from there. Krisha was a little astonished. She has always scolded him like this and he irritated her more after that but today he just left, saying nothing. His posture was telling her how tired he was.