29. 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

𝐊𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕  

𝐊𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕  

Love. That was what filled in life. I had never thought that it'll be so easy, few years ago even I had left the hope of getting it back but as said destiny had something in stores.

Ritvik was changing. His behavior was getting soft towards me, he wasn't behaving rudely like he was few time ago. After that night, he was trying to be normal but i could feel the hesitancy too. The way his body stiffs whenever I touch him and that nervous smile he always gave me.

It was like he has forgiven me for his selfish reasons. Selfish for love. He wants me but deep down there are doubts in his mind. And it's normal for him to behave such. He is still unaware of the truth. I'm still a culprit in his eyes and i think that's why he has to struggle with his feelings.

I know he is hurt, because of my words but i was helpless that time.

This made me sad. I feel guilty for whatever he had to bear and I will correct it soon.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Her thoughts broke when the main door opened and shut. She looked in that direction and there was him.  She smiled whole heartedly and went to him.

Ritvik smiled back at her as he was on the call. He kissed her forehead and walked upstairs discussing something important related to his work.

~•~

The night grew darker and he finally got up from the seat. Taking off the specs he put them on the place and walked out towards his room.

Unusual to him the lights were off, he thought she was up but probably he did too late. Sighing at the thought he switched on them and to his surprise the bed was empty.

He heard the voices in washroom and walked inside then standing there with his hands folded on the chest he titles his neck a bit.

"What's going on? What are you doing here at this time__"

His words remained half way when krisha appeared before him. His lips parted away and his expression was stunned.