25. 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

Hi everyone!

Nowadays I'm giving frequent updates as some of my dear readers are really motivating me with their beautiful comments and also the votes.

I want response from the silent readers too! Hope you won't disappoint me.

Just putting a small target! 60+ votes 😊

HAPPY READING! ❤❤

✿✿

Finishing the dinner she cleaned the vessels and got into her room

Finishing the dinner she cleaned the vessels and got into her room. She had a lot of work to do and very less energy. The whole day working, overthinking and household work was just draining her energy. She feels like sleeping but can't as if she didn't work then he will get another chance to get angry on her.

Braiding her hair she took her laptop and sat over the small bed. It was small and as she wasn't used to such small bed so it was uncomfortable. Sometime she feels like to back to her own home but then she can't leave him.

Leaving behind all the thoughts krisha started her work and soon got engrossed in it.

It was almost midnight when she finished and now her sleep had gone a far away. So she decided to take a walk in living room as it will tired her and then she can sleep.

"Hmm!.........How is her health?......Take care both of you, I'll return after finishing the work......Make sure that she doesn't take much stress......yeah, I'm going to bed.....okay, bye!"

His voice reached her ears. She checked the time and it was too late for him to stay awake. Hearing his statement she guessed that it must be his parents on call.

Hanging up the call ritvik headed back only to face her.

"How is maa-papa? And what about Hrithik? Where are they?" Her voice coated with hesitancy which she tried best to not show.

Ritvik was about to snap at her but his managed to control himself, the vein popped up on his forehead which was showing how badly he was controlling himself.

"None of your business!"

"They are like my parents only__can't I know their whereabouts?" Her question frustrated him more as he threw draggers from his eyes and gripped on her elbow.

"Your deeds have already cost a lot, now what's left to ask? And I'm again warning you stay away from my family. I won't bear another attack on my mother's health."

Krisha heard him with a confusion filled mind. She didn't understand what does he mean? & what she did to his mother?

"What have I done ritvik? Why do you always blame me for everything?" He chuckled but that was the dangerous one. His eyes were chilly red and sweat was dripping out from his forehead.