16. 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅

| 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 |

| 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 |

The flight landed in the morning itself as after hitting the respective hotel rooms they took a day for rest. Ritvik was not someone to waste a whole day just for taking rest but due to prem's high insists he had to. He was checking about the project they will be doing with the company as it was one of his dream projects.

At this time ritvik was sipping on his coffee while going through some documents. He was completely engrossed it his work when knocking the door of his room prem entered inside. He lifted his face and looked in his direction responding with a blank look to his grinning face.

"So rude!" Prem exclaimed taking a seat before him. Ritvik glared at him, then focusing back on the file he read the papers.

"You're ignoring me!" Prem complained like a child, sitting with puffed cheeks. He earned a sharp dragger through ritvik's eyes shutting him the next second.

"Why have you come here? Tomorrow's meeting is very important, be a little serious!"

"You know! I'm more smarter than you and that's the reason behind my visit in your hell." He joked the last line but again no effect on him.

"Huh! Stupid me that i was trying to make you laugh! Okay, coming to the point. Mr. Johnson's secretary has sent this file. Check it out! There are details about the meeting and also about the one who will handle the project under your guidance. Miss Inaya Basu, I guess!" He told handing over the file.

Ritvik checked everything. There were some signatures too, his eyes stuck over one of them as something known clicked in his mind out of sudden. Like he had seen that handwriting before also. He read the name again but his mind wasn't able to proceed with it so he ignored and placed it down.

"Indian, I guess!"

"Yeah! I think so. Let's see, we will be meeting them tomorrow. Secretary was saying that they will send a car to pick us so get ready on time." He told him in a serious tone but ritvik smirked at him.

"That should be applicable on you. I get ready before time unlike you." He taunted earning a not so pretty look from prem. They both got distracted to the ringtone as ritvik checked his one.

"Who is calling you?" Prem questioned narrowing his eyebrow but the latter huffed annoyingly.

"Yes?"

"He is sitting in front of me only..." Prem looked confused as the way ritvik was looking at him was something weird. "Where's your phone?" He asked out putting the call on hold.