11. 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

"I love you krisha!"  

"I love you too ritvik!" Krisha whispered as the next moment a low stammering moan left her lips. Her head spinning back thrusting more into the comfy soft mattress. Her one palm tugging his curly hard hair while the other tracing his bare masculine back.
Her skin was burning everywhere he was touching or leaving his possessive mark. Krisha's head sideways as his lips landed on her neckline.

Ritvik bite on her collarbone earning a sweet moan from her lips, his own lips curved in a smile as he did the same again then sucking on the place decreased her pain turning it into ultimate pleasure. His fingers tightened around her waist as he pulled his head back and looked at her face, her beautiful fair face flushed in the red blushy colour, her eyes closed and lips adoring with heart wrenching smile.

"Open your eyes and look at me!" His husky deep and sweet voice turned whisper rushed in her ears as the enchanting voice couldn't help but struck her more into love and stuck to the bed.

His body pressed against hers as there skins brushed together burning each other in the ecstasy of the moment. She felt her body crushing with his heavy one and her soul with his love. She opened her eyes only to shut them back as his lips traced her sensitive skin with more tenderness. She felt him sucking on her cleavage, her shame filled eyes scrunched as all of sudden she felt blushing resulting to wrap her fingers with his curls and pulled him over her. He hovered on her face tasting the sweet lips. Krisha moaned more and the more he grew his sweet torture.

His ears satisfying as her sweet musical moans hearing in them. There bare bodies entangled more with each other. Her leg wrapping up on his waist as he pressed himself against her more, the bulk of desires boiled into his veins raging his hunger for her love increase double folds.

His grip tightened on her thigh and the other hand crushing the pillow under his fist. With gentle moves he shifted deep inside. Krisha grabbed his bulky shoulders, she bit her lower lips as throwing her head back she let go off the control she had on herself for stopping the loud moans. Her body responding according to him like he had the control of hers too.

Once he paced the speed she began biting on his neckline and shoulders, leaving her marks and peppering there with kisses. They both drew mad as the moment seized unending and they lost the count of time.

"RITVIK!" The last loud moan came out of her lips as a scream. They both stiffed on their places maintaining the same position. Ritvik had his face hidden in the crook of her neck and his hands around her waist while krisha's whole body entangled with his once.
She relaxed and then smiled satisfyingly feeling her love near her. She felt safe and now the morning incident had faded away from her memory. Though she won't ignore it but she was relaxed that she didn't need to scare of anyone.

A heavily panting ritvik calmed down as he closed his eyes and pecked on her shoulder once before pushing himself up. He settled his body beside hers and then took her palm in his. Their fingers intertwined as she smiled and tightened the grip. Her eyes shinned with his glowing face as she snuggled against his strong chest.
Ritvik had a different mood. He was continuously staring at her with unblinking eyes. His dark, desired filled orbs had now softened but there was something deeper in the.