4. 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

The trick was going in a nice way

The trick was going in a nice way. Everything was happening as they had thought and now it had become more special for ritvik. After yesterday night he was day dreaming and the beautiful lady again and again knocking into his mind. He couldn't focus on his surrounding as she had snatched his heart and mind from him throwing it don't know where.

Sitting on a chai with his palm carrying his head supported with the elbow. There his friends were chilling in the swimming pool and he was just sitting and dreaming about his beautiful kung-fu-karate champion miss towel. Little funny but whatever it was, the feelings were arousing in his hearts were real for sure. He was wishing to meet her again. After waking up from sleep he went in front of her room but it was locked as if she had gone somewhere. He asked the service man about her but got nothing.

Sighing with a smile ritvik looked up as his heat gave a sudden brake stopping every single movement. Ritvik's eyes popped out as he stood up and bent little titling his head. Was she his kung-fu-karate champion?

Ritvik's mind spoke after seeing krisha, sitting little away from everyone. He couldn't believe his eyes that just a moment ago he was wishing to meet her and here God completed his wish. His palm rested on his chest as seeing the elegant beauty in front of him he couldn't do anything but admiring her.

Ritvik's jumping heart went towards her following it he too made his way towards his beautiful angel. While going he picked up a rose from the vase nearby and reached to her unknown to herself.

Krisha was looking at the atmosphere as it was very energetic, she was feeling relaxed after coming here with her friends. The trip was going great for her, she was enjoying it with full joy and energy. She was randomly thinking about here and there when the last night thought hitted in her mind. She huffed under her breathe. He was so much irritating, she just wished to not meet him again.

But he was breathtaking handsome. Her heart spoke out loudly unable to deny the fact. He was attractive!! Again her heart voiced out. A smile was forcing on her face which she didn't let and fake a stern glare.

"Never! Vo bandar handsome hoga toh bhi mujhe koi matlab nahi usse! Huh! Idiot kahika! Vo agar mujhe ab mila toh usske so called handsome face ka naksha badal dungi main!" She gritted her teeth.

(Never! That monkey would be handsome but i don't have any intrest! Huh! Such an idiot! Now if I meet him then I will make sure to change the map of his so called handsome face!)

"Aacha?" Krisha's trance broke as she jerked out and titled her head at ritvik's side who was standing just behind her. She stood up hurriedly. She made a stern face though it was looking a nervous one.

(Oh!!)

"Yeh Bandar yaha?"

(This monkey here?)

Hearing her loud whispers, ritvik bursted out laughing. He ruffled his hair and stood before him, sweetly staring at her while giving smiles. His itching palm raised up automatically as it brushed on her cheek delicately. Krisha felt shivers enlightening in her body as her body zinling-mingling with sudden shocks.
He brushed the straight curls back her ear and smiled with a perfect look.