They fought until they were both bruised and bloody. A couple of teachers finally noticed and pulled them apart. However, that was only after you had tried to intercept, unable to break them up. The two boys were then sent to the nurse's office to get patched up and, subsequently, go to the principal to receive their punishments.

"You got me good," Jungkook mentioned, pressing an ice pack to his black eye.

"You weren't too bad yourself," your brother replied as he held a tissue to his bleeding nose.

"If you can fight like that, you should join my Taekwondo class."

Yoongi ended up accepting the invitation, enrolling later that week. It gave him the opportunity to let his anger out in a controlled environment, and he only got into a couple of explainable fights thereafter. The altercation with that dickhead turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

From then on, Yoongi and Jungkook were inseparable. And although you despised Jungkook, you admired their close bond and the crazy circumstance that blossomed it.

Because of Jungkook, too, your brother came to meet his other five best friends in their Taekwondo class. But those guys didn't bug you the way Jungkook did. Jungkook was the only one who picked on you continuously throughout the years.

"We're the reason they cut off access to the roof," reported Jungkook.

"You ruined the fun for everyone else," you teased.

"Yeah, I had to switch to dropping Mentos into soda bottles in the hallways."

"How many times were you suspended?"

"Too many to count," he chuckled.

"And they didn't expell you?"

"They couldn't afford to," Jungkook divulged. "My family donated a lot of money to the school. If they expelled me, they'd lose a big sponsor." He took a large swig of his beer. "I got away with so much shit when I shouldn't have."

"But on the bright side, you stopped when you got to high school."

"Only because I was too busy getting pussy," he quipped.

Jungkook's comment made you grimace. "TMI, Kook."

"Well, actually, that's not the only excuse. Just a part of it."

"What's the other excuse then?" you wondered.

"I, uh...I started therapy," Jungkook revealed.

"You did?"

His admission was a bolt from the blue. You would've never guessed that he sought out a therapist; he was one of those people who never asked for help. The Sarang thing was the only instance in which you could remember him needing something from someone else. And you had known the man almost ten years.

Jungkook nodded. "I realized I acted out because of my personal issues with my dad. I was tired of feeling angry all the time, so I decided to talk to someone about it."

"That was really brave of you, Kook," you imparted, laying your hand on his knee. In a sense, you could understand what he went through. As a teenager, you saw your own therapist for an eating disorder. It got to a point where you felt hopeless and knew you couldn't heal alone. You eventually recovered, but it took a lot of courage to admit you had a problem in the first place.

He allowed you to touch him for a few seconds before he quickly moved his knee away. Jungkook then cleared his throat. "Yeah, anyway..."

Well, the moment was nice while it lasted.

***

By the time your brother returned, Jungkook was long gone. He feared Yoongi would still be mad when he got home and wouldn't hesitate to kill him. But you knew your brother would just go straight to his room without a single word. In fact, that's exactly what he did.

You anticipated he would be better in the morning. Maybe then he'd speak to you. You could only hope though.

Jungkook texted you later that night to ask if Yoongi was okay. You simply told him you weren't sure and that you two hadn't talked since he got back.

Dickhead: Do you think I'm still invited to the party? 👀

Seriously? 😐
That's what you're concerned about right now?

Dickhead: I can have more than one thing on my mind at a time. 🙄

There's a shock.

Dickhead: Shut up.
Dickhead: Should I come or not, fuckface??

If you wanna make this stupid "debut", then yes.

Dickhead: K.
Dickhead: See you tomorrow.

I wish you weren't.