"No it wouldn't,"

The lackeys watched confused as the two men bickered like children. Wook smiled softly as he reached Hyunsu.

"Yeah- yeah it would," Wook stated, handing Hyunsu a weapon sneakily.

Hyunsu smiled before spinning on his heel and stabbing the lead gangster in the chest.

The lackeys picked up their guns and aimed quickly at the two of them. Wook ran full speed towards them and sliced the first man's throat.

Hyunsu used the main gangster's body as a shield before charging towards the lackeys on the right.

Wook huffed as he grabbed a gun from the floor and continued to shoot the rest of the lackeys.

He turned to see Hyunsu being held by the neck. One of the meek little gangsters held him in the air and smiled creepily towards Wook.

"Are you kidding me right now Hyunsu? God- how are you going to get caught twice in the same kidnapping?" Wook huffed, holding the gun towards the one holding Hyunsu by his neck.

"Mm- I'm just kidding," The lackey said, letting go of Hyunsu's neck. "Whoa, what's with the aggression? I'm on your guys side, the names Ui-Myeong."

"Yeah, right- I totally believe you," Hyunsu said while taking Wook's hand and standing at his feet.

"No- I know how it looks but look, I'm just like you," He stated, looking at his hand which changed from liquid into a knife.

Hyunsu and Wook looked at the man in curiosity before nodding towards each other.

"That's cool, okay let's go Sangwook," Hyunsu said before both men walked towards the door.

"Wait, what?" The lackey shouted running after them.

"Why is he following us?" Hyunsu questioned,
slamming the door behind the two of them.

"I don't know, let's just keep walking."

"Wait up guys!"

"Faster, walk faster."

——————————————————————————

Jin puffed out her cheeks, while trying to clean the blood off her face. The lackeys were weak and it was actually quite sad how fast Jae-Heon and her took them out. Jisu grabbed the kids from the air vent.

"Why the hell are you guys all slimy?" Jisu questioned tiredly.

"Uh, it's dirty in there duh," Su-yeong smiled before running towards Jin.

Jin rubbed her eyes and yawned loudly, she really couldn't remember when she last slept.

She watched the stairwell closely with pursed lips. They should have been back by now.

She thought back to Molly and found it was better to go get her than waiting in front of this door and driving herself insane.

She walked idly through the building before reaching the store. She grabbed the key from her pocket and unlocked the first door.

She unlocked the chains and pulled them off, causing the dented door to swing open. 

"Molly? Are you okay? It's over now— I think," Jin spoke softly before a quite beeping from the corner of the room caught her attention.

Molly held the blinking device in her hands as it shone a bright red light with every beep. Jin furrowed her eyebrows before walking cautiously towards the woman.

"Molly? what is that thing?" She questioned, kneeling down in front of Molly who was mumbling apologies.

"I'm sorry— i was just so scared— i'm sorry, I had to get them to come for me— the military." She sobbed into her sleeve. Jin smiled brightly at the thought of being rescued before the hard truth slapped her in the face.

Hyunsu wouldn't be rescued. She wouldn't be rescued.

They would figured it out, about them changing into monsters. They wouldn't let them live, but the others— they would be rescued.

Jin grabbed the device gently from Mollys hand and slipped it into her pocket.

"It's okay molly, I understand. You were scared," Jin reassured her. She stood to her feet and walked back towards the entrance that was demolished by the car.

Wook stood next to Hyunsu who was being lectured by Eunhyuk. Hyunsu nodded knowingly at Eunhyuks words before he spotted Jin.

"Jin!" he shouted causing the other two males attention to be turned to her. She grabbed the beeping device from her pocket before approaching them.

"We have another problem," she sighed— they could never catch a fucking break. She was about to say something when the look on Wook's face made her freeze.

Fuck man.

——————————————————————————-

so close to the end !

happy or sad ending ?