whoa forgot about this chapter 🤼‍♀️

After their chat with everyone, Jinsu, Jae-Heon, Hyun-Su, Wook and Eunhyuk left for the basement, Jin chewing down her nails much to Wook irritation.

Jin sat in the daycare watching Mrs. Cha teach Yeongsu how to read. She stood to her feet walking out of the daycare and into the other room where everyone else resided.

She peeked her head in making sure everything was ok before she walked out towards the office. She spotted Mr. Han who was working on the hotel door, making it more inaccessible.

"Hello Mr. Han, do you need anything? Water? uh food?" She asked, gazing at the large metal wall.

"Yeah actually, can you get me some water?" he inquired lifting his metal mask.

Jin nodded smiling before turning on her heel and walking towards the store.

Everyone had empty out the juice and alcohol bottles and filled them with water before it got shut off. She grabbed one of the many bottles before turning around, she bite her lip hard stopping herself from gasping.

A huge spider looking monster slowly crawling on the floor, near the entrance of the store.

She gripped the glass bottle tightly before she moved towards the door, she noticed it creeping towards Mr. Han before she threw the battle square on its head.

Immediately regretting it Jin held her breath as it barreled towards her.

GO NOW! Her mother screamed as Jin forced her legs to move.

Faster! Run faster!

Jin's mind was racing with terror.

I need to steer it away from everyone.

But what about you? What are you gonna do? Wooks voice echoed through her ears, causing her face to falter.

Right, Left, Left, right, she ran flinching everytime the monster tried to swipe at her. Before her feet led her to the trap.

Trap it, trap it.

trap it or die. Do it now, now.

Jin jumped over the trap, the monster leaving a huge scratch down her back. She landed with a harsh thud but the trap wasn't enough as the monster stabbed her calve pinning her to the floor.

Jin screamed in agonizing pain, her head swimming as she fought to keep her eyes open. Mr. Han watched in horror as the monster dragged Jin closer and closer.

"No, no, no," she screamed using her nails to digging into a crack in the floor. She turned towards the monster and kicked it with her free leg, trying to something, anything.

"Jin!" She heard Suyeong's voice screech,

No no, don't— If i die here i don't want you too, no please.

Please- Please, i need to save them, if i die who will protect them, who will save them, who will they talk to?

I can't die, please i don't want to— i don't want to die.

And in that moment, something happened.

something snapped.

Jin froze as she felt something gush down her nose and her vision go dark.

Please i don't want to die.