I just wanna be somebody to someone, oh
I wanna be somebody to someone, oh
I never had nobody and no road home
I wanna be somebody to someone

And if the sun starts setting, the sky goes cold
Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall
I really need somebody to call my own
I wanna be somebody to someone
Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you (someone to you)

"Come on up here sibs!" I shout through mic and four of them made their way to me.

I don't even need to change the world (change, change the world)
I'll make the moon shine just for your view
I'll make the starlight circle the room (circle the room)
And if you feel like night is falling
I wanna be the one you're calling
'Cause I believe that you could lead the way

We then hug each other as tears start to fall on my cheeks.

The kingdom come, the rise, the fall
The setting sun above it all
I just wanna be somebody to you

I just wanna be somebody to someone, oh
I wanna be somebody to someone, oh
I never had nobody and no road home
I wanna be somebody to someone

And if the sun starts setting, the sky goes cold
Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall
I really need somebody to call my own
I wanna be somebody to someone
Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you

Then the clock ticks 12 and put the mic down and jump on Clint's back. "happy new year hawkeye!" he giggle and ruffle my hair. "happy new year kid. I love you." I then made my way to Nat who just beside him. I kiss her head and lean for a forehead touch. "happy new year big sis. Thank you for being part of my life since I was 10. You're the best." she then pull me into a tight hug. "you are the best gift I ever wanted. Thank you so much for always being there for me malyshka." I wipe her tears and smile.

I then walk and hug Tom from back. "happy new year brother. Thank you for always being such a great brother to me. Hope to create more memories with you." he then turn facing me and kiss my forehead. "happy new year darling. I'm the one who suppose to thank you cause you bring so much joy to my life. Having you as my little sis are great gift." he said sincerely. I notice Lizzie is not on the stage. I walk through the crowd and found her nowhere. I decide to wish my parents first.

"happy new year mom and dad. Thank you for being the best parents I ever wished for." I hug them both. "munchkin, first of all that was supposed to be my line. Second, you're the best daughter we ever had. Thirdly, what do you think of your mom being Mrs Stark?" I was too stunned to speak at my dad's sudden. I turn to look at mom and she just as same as me. "alright I'll take that mom didn't know and sort whatever you guys need to. I need to find Lizzie....and mom, happy new year. You both have my blessings no worries." I kiss her cheeks and made my way to the tower's rooftop.

As I open the door, I can see Lizzie sitting on the grass-ground. This has been my spot to distance myself from people whenever I feel overwhelmed. I take off my blazer and put on her. "Hey intruder." I sit beside her. "Hey stranger." she reply teasingly. We both stay silent admiring the beauty of the city. "Thank you Chase." I break the silence. "Thank you for knowing this emotional damage teenage girl. I know I'm not a normal teenager like the others you've met before and you've been a great friend and sister to me." I turn at her direction and give the sweetest smile. "you are normal in your world Matthew. Teenager with superhuman strength power, it's normal to deal with. Thank you for the moment you're with me since the saving from paps. I still remember your sore knuckles though." we both laugh remembering the first moment we met.

"since then, you grow protectively on me, like the big sis you always be." I said. "Happy New year Liz, thank you for being such a great friend and sis to me. Both you and Tom are the best." I give her the side hug and she land her head on my shoulder. "I wish we can work together on filming together." I chuckle. "Same as me. Still didn't get to work with my celebrity crush yet." she then stand and throw the blazer at me. "race you to the room!" without a minute, this woman run for her dear life.

I just stay back for a while and pull out my phone to post few pictures on my Instagram.

Caption : Happy New Year to my favourite people❤️

@Tony_Stark : happy new year munchkin❤️
@clint_barton : happy new year kid!
@Lizzie_olsen : omg our pics😂 @twhiddleston
@unknown987 : how cute the bond is❤️
@Scarlett_Johansson : happy new year y/n!
        @y/n_Stark replied : happy new year scar!❤️