Chapter 7: The Tour of Avengers Mansion & The Interruption

Start from the beginning

The Goblin then sees Spider-Earth and let's out a bigger grin on his face as he heads towards her while Spider-Earth and the other heroes are distracted. Spider-Earth finds herself being rammed by the Green Goblin's glider as she grips her hands on the front of the new goblin glider. Both Green Goblin and Spider-Earth rammed through walls, breaking some as Green Goblin jumps off his glider, landing in front of Spider-Earth, who's face is one the ground. Still having that maniacal grin, Goblin grabs another pumpkin bomb and throws it at Spider-Earth. But Spider-Earth, seeing the pumpkin bomb, jumps away and lands on safer ground as the pumpkin bomb explodes.

Spider-Man: No Way Home: No Good Deed: full

Green Goblin: So this is the famous Spider-Earth. Been looking forward to fighting you.

Spider-Earth: And be assured, I'm more rougher than Spider-Man. You'll find that I'm challenging than he is.

Green Goblin: And what makes you think that you're more "rougher" than Parker?

Spider-Earth widens her eyes in shock and horror. How did he know? And how long did he knew that her son is Spider-Man? Spider-Earth clenches her hands in anger and glares at the bastard who hurt her son in the worst ways possible. She then asks Goblin with anger and gritting teeth.