"I do, but we're not having sex right now, are we?"

You sighed. "Can we move on?"

"Gladly," he agreed. "Is Jihyeon the only person you've kissed?"

"Is this just gonna be an interrogation?" you asked. "If so, I'm leaving."

"I need to know what you've done so that I have a starting point," stated Jungkook. "I don't want you rushing into things you're not ready for."

Jungkook was being, surprisingly, sweet. It seemed like he genuinely cared about this whole thing. You hoped he would, anyway. This was a big deal to you. You were putting your trust in him. You couldn't believe you were actually trusting Jeon Jungkook. You wouldn't have seen that coming in a billion years.

Since he was being affable, you decided to be too, answering him truthfully. "Jihyeon is pretty much the only person I've kissed. I don't really count the one with Jimin."

"Why not?"

"Because it was in middle school and, y'know...he's gay."

"Ah, so that's why you told me he took your virginity," Jungkook acknowledged. "He was your first kiss."

"Mhm," you hummed. "His name was the first to come to mind."

"Well, you can still count him as your first kiss. It doesn't matter if he's gay or not."

"But he didn't even like kissing me."

"Only because he doesn't like girls," he jested.

"Still, I don't wanna count him," you declared.

"That's fine. You don't have to."

"Who was your first kiss?" you wondered. All this kiss-talk had made you curious. You assumed Jungkook had it when he was young considering he's always been "eye candy" since the day you met him. Those were your friends' words, not yours.

Every one of your friends drooled over the older man. They'd get excited when you guys were hanging out and Jungkook showed up. He would come on to them because he naturally had a flirty personality. Nonetheless, it was irritating.

Your friends would constantly tell you how lucky you were to see him all the time. You didn't feel the same. It irked you having to see him regularly.

"My first kiss was also Jimin," Jungkook laughed.

Your jaw nearly dropped at his admission. "You're kidding."

"Jimin was a player back in the day."

"Learned from the best, huh?"

"I guess," he chortled, disregarding your jibe.

Another reason you never felt the need to tell Jungkook you were attracted to women was because you weren't positive what his opinion on it would be. Not that his opinion mattered to you. And sure, Jimin was gay, and he and Jungkook were close, but that wasn't a definite answer if he was okay with it or not.

"Do you...like men?" you questioned him carefully.

"The interrogation tables have turned," Jungkook quipped.

You raised your eyebrows at him, patiently waiting for a response.

"I'm bi," he eventually confessed.

You set your wine glass on the coffee table prior to leaning your back against the couch. You crossed your arms, a proud smirk creeping onto your lips. "Looks like we finally have something in common."

"Guess we do," he concurred. "Actually, I figured you knew I was bisexual."

"No, I had no idea."

"You've known Taehyung for years though. We were dating before I was with Sarang," Jungkook stated as if you were obviously aware.