#53

Aesira

I strapped on the thigh holster tightly and stuck the knife instead of it. "Perfect" I said standing up straight. Rolling my dress down over thigh, I did a turn to make sure it was somewhat hidden. The dress was flowy and not at all tight but short. Luckily it covered the strap so no one could see the knife I was wearing.

My now tatted arms were on display along with my chest as the dress went into a deep v neck. It showed the large rose that was placed in between my boobs. I was starting to like tattoos  they covered the scars on my body and the parts of it I wasn't too fond of. I was glad that I looked different. My ink covered hand ran along my favourite tattoo.

Blue.

The word was written in cursive along my shoulder. It was excluded from the rest of my tattoos I had gotten because it meant the most. The word itself never meant much to me until Damon. Damon made me feel alive and happy. Whenever he called me blue I wouldn't know how to react. My heart would skip a beat and my skin would feel like it was on fire. It always did when I was around him.

I miss it. I miss him.

Pushing away my thoughts I grabbed a jacket and slid it over my arms. I had spent an hour getting Aaron's birthday dinner. Don't get me wrong I couldn't give a less fuck about Aaron but Athena and him have become quite good friends and she begged me to come along. I've learnt to tolerate Aaron, he hasn't done anything to make me kill him yet but he has said a few things that has resulted in him getting a punch to the face.

Let's just say I learnt how to defend myself. Through the past couple of weeks I have not let anyone run over me or tell me what to do. Expect Athena, but she's that one exception. If I'm being honest, it feel powerful to be in control. And even though I hate to admit it...Aaron played a huge part in this feeling.

I shrugged my hair off my shoulder and let it fall down my back. It had grown out to my butt which I liked. Athena had cut her hair above her shoulders which honestly suited her. She also changed extremely, she wasn't as nice as she was before, or gullible. She was smarter and didn't take shit from anyone. She also had gotten a few tattoos, not as many as me though.

"Are you ready?" Athena said opening my door. I sat down on the edge of my bed and slid on my red bottom heels. She tattoos infront of the meat and ruffled up her short hair. "You look cute" she said staring at me through the mirror. She wore a black shirt skirt and a matching tube top. I could see her gun peaking out from the back  of her skirt which she soon grabbed a jacket from my closet to cover.

"You don't have any jackets?" I asked standing up and checking out my heels in the mirror. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"Yours are better" she said turning towards me. She looked me up and down and patted down my jacket. "Are you ready for tonight?" She raised her brows.

I sighed and pressed my lips together, the sticky gloss meshed together smoothly. "As ready as I'll ever be" I said making eye contact. Her piercing blue eyes stung into mine.

"We will have fun Sira trust me" she walked towards my jewelry and started going through it. "Do you have any silver necklaces? All I have is gold and it doesn't match" she complained. I rolled my eyes and sat down again.

"No I don't" I said touching my bare neck. It didn't feel the same wearing another necklace when I had left my favourite one behind. Damon didn't even get a chance to find it, god knows where it could be now? Athena looked at me for a solid moment and pressed her lips together. She closed my jewellery box and signed.

"Maybe I'll just go with gold" she said smiling. I nodded my head and stood up to leave.

"Come on, we're gonna be late." I said strutting out of the room. She hummed and followed along. "Did Aaron and Allen leave?" I asked walking down the hallway.