#30

Don't be a silent reader ❤️

Aesira

"So we meet again Aesira...."

Great...

I turn around to face the white-haired man with a phony smile lacing my lips. Seraphina was probably can't off guard at all the people coming up to us. I was amazed at how many people I was talking to so casually. They all seem pretty normal. Whatever normal was.

"Wow, you look stunning" he looked me up and down shamelessly. He bit the bottom of his full lips into his mouth trapping it with his teeth. I look beside me at Seraphina who stared at this man with disgust.

"And you look the same I see" I mumbled and avoided eye contact with the man. I heard him cackle at my words rather loudly.

"Aaron, why are you here? And how do you two know each other?" Seraphina pointed in between us in shock. Did she know him? I was about to respond but being too late Aaron shared his point of view.

"We are friends," he said causing me to let out a breath of shock. Friends!? He smiled, happy with his answer. I shook my head denying what he said.

"I don't even know him. I've had what...One conversation with you?" I put forward my hand questionably. "And that's when he accused me of flirting with him," I said exposing him.

"You give Perez a chance but not me. What's the difference between us?" he shrugged and I raised a brow. Is he serious? Aaron was attractive, along with his twin Allen, I couldn't deny that. His unique white hair drew attention to him but his personality immediately closed off any possibility of there being a chance. As well as the fact that I couldn't get a certain person out of my mind.

Damon remained in the back of my head at all times. Good or bad I couldn't get him out of my mind. His hair, his eyes, his smile... God, that smile.

"Uhm a lot" Seraphina laughed amused by his words. Aaron grimaced at her while I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and averted my gaze from the both of them. "You may leave now... You're ruining our vibe" Seraphina broke the silence and shooed him away.

"I will talk to Aesira when she's alone, not around bitched like you" he gritted and stormed off. Anger problems for sure. I sighed when he was out of my eyesight and blended with the crowd of people.

"You will never be alone and with Aaron" Seraphina scoffed and took a bite of her food. I looked at her curiously and she continued on. "He is a certified psychopath. He's done things that even Damon would never do, and he's known to be the craziest one in the underground world for making impulsive decisions. The thing is with Aaron he plans the shit he does, even if it takes him years to come up with. And don't get me started on the anger issues." she rolled her eyes as she spoke about Aaron.

I had been told he was crazy but I didn't think much of it. They are all criminals so they all must be a little bit crazy. "What about his brother, they come in a pair, right? The hail twins" she nodded her head, the curls bouncing along.

"He's the more sane one you could say. But at the same time, they both killed their dad. Can you believe that? Killing your own parent.. and the fact that they feel no remorse like it did no effect on them both." she shook her head and my face dropped. I shifted in my spot and looked around the room.

"Yeah" I laughed. "Why did they do that...?" I asked her another question.

"I don't know. I mean there are rumours, the most popular one being that their Dad tried killing Allen for the fact that he was gay. After it was shared Allen came out openly about his sexuality so I guess that's why the rumour is so popular, but no one really knows." She shared it as if it was a casual thing. "What do you think?" My heart sped at the question she asked me.