'I do. Poland does too, they can be useful.' Germany answered while rolling his eyes lightly. Panama nodded and looked around, she quickly activated her own power and placed it inside. She pressed a random button on it and NATO let go of Germany. The machine was vibrating and Germany was praying it would break but sadly..... A huge light blinded everybody. NATO rubbed his eyes, he was alone in the room.

'Wait.. Germany was right. The note said, it can take more at the time. HOW DO I BRING THEM BACK?!'

EU entered the room.
'Austria and Hungary magically disappeared, have you seen them?' NATO explained the situation to EU.

'Germany told me about that when I asked him passively, you shouldn't have done that.'

'How can we bring them back?'

'We need Germany's blood and feathers. We need to find them, Germany donated blood before and looses feathers. We have to find them. Quick.'

'THATS IMPOSSIBLE!'.

Germany and the others woke up to somebody poking Germany.
'What the hell are you commoners doing in Area 51?' Germany jerked up and looked at himself, he looked human, but he had a small flag tattoo on his threat, leg and wrist. 'AND HOW DO YOU HAVE WINGS? Are you guys on cocaine or any drugs?'

'Nein?' Germany answered.
'GERMAN SPY!!' They grabbed Germany by the throat, Germany yelled and kicked around until he kicked them harshly in the stomach, making the guard fly across the room. A swarm of guards went around Germany.

'WAIT! NEIN I AM NOT! WE ARENT ON DRUGS EITHER??? I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW ME, POLAND AND THE OTHERS GOT HERE!!' Germany let out panicked and the guard let him go.

'Do a drug test on them. What is your name?' Poland took Germany to himself.

'He is the federal republic of Germany. I know this sounds crazy but we come from another universe. Don't mess with Germany or else.' Poland threatened.

'He looks weak, we have the power here. You guys are unarmed.'
Germany activated his power and destroyed the metal wall nearby. 'W-what? SEIZE THEM!' Germany quickly made a barrier, the countries were inside and the humans were outside.

'No! We were demonstrating. We cause no harm. We just need to find a way back, right Niemcy?' Germany nodded. 'Also, we have USA here.'

'Sup.' America said randomly, also confused. He noticed he was in a barrier. 'WHY ARE WE ON EARTH?? GERMANY WHAT DID YOU DO?'

'I DISAGREED TO DO THAT SHEIßE!!' Germany replied back and got up. He deactivated the barrier. 'Look. Don't you dare touch any of us, let us out.'

'Well we found you and we will keep you.'

'No you won't.' Germany added and America stood behind Germany, agreeing with the German. 'You really want to disobey your own country?'

'You guys come from another universe so it doesn't matter.' The guards scoffed, 'if you refuse we will take you forcefully.' New Zealand was annoyed.

'Excuse me? We will be out of your way we just need to find a way back home. Germany this isn't your fault since you didn't want to in the first place.' New Zealand said.

'You guys are the living piece of evidence that other universes exist! Who even is the strongest one here?'

'Oh NIE... Niemcy, then me and then America.' Poland replied.
'Who the hell is Niemcy?' The guard asked, confused. They didn't speak one word Polish.

'Germany.' America replied, 'Look, just let us go. We cause no harm.' Germany nodded as he retracted his wings and so did Poland for personal safety. Germany walked in front of his magic and activated his magic before staring at one of the guards eyes, using his dark side of his magic.. darker side... darker than ever. Pure manipulation.

Experiment 3 (countryhumans)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें