Chapter 26:: It's just love

Author's POV: 

You were eating some mangoes as Taehyung sat beside you saying, "Are they sweet?"
"Have some!"
You said, forwarding your hand to feed him some mangoes. He took the mango, chewing it with a smile.
"It's sweet.." He said. You nodded and said, "I must say my father-in-law has a great eye for things."
"Indeed."
He said, admiring you. Well, you were his father's choice as well. 

"Why are you here though? Get ready. We're going to the therapy." You said as he replied, "I came back from work not too long ago though."
"You're busy every day. Come on!"
You said. He sighed and nodded saying, "Alright."

---Time skip

"See you, mom," Taehyung said as Mrs Kim smiled. 
"It's nice seeing you go there. I'm so glad, my babies.." Mrs Kim spoke, kissing Taehyung's forehead who made a weird face before giggling. You chuckled as Mrs Kim kissed your forehead as well saying, "You too. You're taking care of him too much, take a break, okay?"
"What break? She is supposed to be with me!"
Taehyung spoke making everyone laugh. He just huffed and spoke, "We're going!" 

"Bye!!" You waved at them as you both got out of the house. Soon, you both were in the car as he was driving. 
"Should we grab dinner afterwards?" Taehyung asked as you said, "Mmm... sure?" 

---In the clinic 

"Are you done?" You asked Taehyung who nodded saying, "She taught me some breathing techniques. She also asked me if there was any reason for my phobia or any experience related to it. She also taught me how to distract myself and asked me to try it at home. But she asked me to make sure to keep company until I learn it properly. Well, she also told me to do some breathing exercises every day and try to learn how to concentrate. That's it!" 
You just stared at him rant and giggled before poking his cheek making him frown.
"You looked so cute just now, you know?" 

"What's that? Weirdo." Taehyung said and huffed, looking away as you giggled before moving his bangs from his forehead and saying, "Let's go for dinner now." 

---2 weeks later 

It didn't take much effort for 14 days to pass. They passed in a jiffy with lots of lovely moments, bickering and a random 2-day argument between you and Taehyung. Well, the argument was pretty weird... about a game. 

"You cheated! You can't win this!"
"Why are you underestimating me?! Just because you're the CEO of a gaming company?!" 
"Why are you even bringing that up?"
"Hah.. loser." 
"You-"
"Don't talk to me. You stink!" 
"Yah! Don't talk to me either! You cheated!" 

Apart from those, there were LOTS and LOTS of hugs, pecks, kisses, therapy sessions, dinners and lunches, work and love, family... life. 

And today was a special day. It was your interview for the job which you wanted. You were nervous and excited about the job. Taehyung was eating fruits and doing work from home today because it was supposed to rain. 
"I'll be back as soon as I can. It's not supposed to storm or thunder, are you sure you'll be okay?" You asked Taehyung who smiled, nodding. 
"I will. Don't worry. I've taken lessons too. I can handle myself better than before." He said as you replied, "Even 2 days ago you were whining about not knowing anything. Why are you suddenly so confident?" 

"That- Shut up! Just go." He said as you nodded. You were about to leave but he got up and walked near you saying, "Good luck! You can do it!" 
"Thank you."
You giggled, hugging him. He hugged you back before kissing your forehead. 
"What should I get you for the good news?" He asked as you chuckled saying, "I didn't even go to the interview!" He, still hugging you, chuckled and spoke, "I know you can do it, love."