Chapter 8:: Chemistry

Author's POV: 

"Ahh! What a morning!" You yawned stretching in your bed. Getting up, you washed up and got ready for the day before getting out of the room. You saw a few caretakers doing their work. They all bowed to you as you smiled at them before walking towards the dining table, in hopes of finding breakfast. 
"Woah!" You gasped seeing a variety of dishes on the table. 

Pancakes, waffles, egg, sandwich, juice and coffee along with some fruits and water. Excitedly, you sat down and were about to gobble down a pancake when a voice interrupted you saying, "Funny of you to eat without me." Taehyung said as you looked at him blankly before looking away. 
"Right. Sit down! Let's eat! Thank god the workers came early in the morning, we get so much good food!" You said as he nodded and sat down. You smiled and started eating as he looked at you, unintentionally letting out a soft smile before focusing back on his food. 

As you both were eating, you both randomly shared a few talks, not to mention the bickering. 
"I'm full! I'll go get ready to go to the hospital, then!" You said as Taehyung nodded, continuing to finish his food.

---Time skip

"I missed you both!" Your mom said and hugged you and Taehyung as you chuckled before sitting beside your dad who was admiring you both.
"How was your night?" Your dad asked, not forgetting to glance at Taehyung who awkwardly looked away. You sighed and said, "Oh god! Dad!!" 
He chuckled and said, "Well... it's understandable. We did those too." You made a grossed-out expression while Taehyung tried not to laugh. 

"Where are Mr and Mrs Kim?" You asked as Taehyung replied, "Mom is at our aunt's house. And dad is at work. They'll visit later." 
"I can't believe my sister got married... Woah!"
Jungkook said, sitting down as you sighed saying, "I'm sure you and Mina enjoyed yourselves a lot!" 
"Tch, all she did was dance and forced me to dance!"
Jungkook complained as you chuckled.
"They both are worse siblings than us." You mumbled to Taehyung who nodded figuring out the family personalities. 

"Ah, did you get hurt, noona?" Jungkook asked seeing the band-aid on your hand as you spoke, "Oh... yeah! Last night-" 
"Omo! Jungkook! Stop asking!! It's normal to get some band-aids if the night goes... a little- adventurous!"
Your mom said as you looked at her with a 'Are you serious?' look. 
"Noona- is she speaking the truth?" Jungkook asked as you got up smacking him, making him groan and whine in pain. 

Taehyung chuckled and said, "Stop hitting him, you're no less than him." You glared at him before scoffing and saying, "Dad, did you take your medicines properly? When can you get discharged?" 
"Well.. in a week, they said. My condition did worsen but the doctors kept me under supervision along with you all and my health is alright now. Maybe, there is hope for me to see my grandchildren."
He said as you smiled saying, "Of course, there is! Let's get Jungkook married then!" 
"I think he's talking about your children, noona."
Jungkook whispered as you glared at him mumbling, "I know, pretend not to understand. Don't you know how weird they are?!" 

Jungkook smirked and said, "Hyung-nim! Do you want me to serve you with anything? After dad gets discharged, please make sure to come to our house!" Taehyung smiled awkwardly and nodded. You got up and walked outside the cabin to get some fresh air, preventing anyone to follow you.
"I remember- the first-day noona met you, she came home and bad-mouthed you so much. She said she'd take her revenge on you and kill you! She said you were an obnoxious, arrogant, frog-looking annoying guy! But look, she married you now!" Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung nodded with an innocent smile while thinking, 

'So that's what you thought of me? Dumbhead.' 

---After lunch 

"See you then. Have fun! Go, go! Stop worrying! You both just got married, spend some time alone. Go on a honeymoon. When your dad is discharged, you can come and stay with us for some days!" Your mother said to you and Taehyung as you sighed saying, "Honeymoon, my ass." 
"You don't know?"
Jungkook asked as you looked at him confused. He chuckled and said, "You'll know soon."