Chapter 6:: Dear wife

Author's POV: 

"Why does it take so long for you to choose a suit? Just pick one!" You nagged as Taehyung sighed. 
"Unlike you, I am not extremely picky, okay?" He said as you nodded, not believing him at all. After all, he rejected almost 50 suits in front of you. 
"No doubt, he's worse than me." You mumbled and sighed, waiting for him to pick. He seemed too confused. You got up from the couch and walked towards him saying, "Let me help." 

Eyeing the suits, you went through a few of them before handing one to him and spoke, "Here, try this one. It's suitable for you!" 
"It's so basic?"
He asked as you sighed saying, "That's why! You can't pick among the extravagant ones at all! So go with the basic ones first. The glamorous face looks good with whatever you wear." 
"So you agree I'm glamorous."
He said with a smirk, making you shake your head in disappointment. 
"How delusional. Anyway, go try it out." You said walking back to the couch as he huffed, rolling his eyes. 

---Time skip

"Is he a woman or what?!" You asked yourself before sighing. 
"How long does he take?" 
"Is he even done yet?"
"Who did I decide to come with? God!" 

Almost 20 minutes passed by as Taehyung finally came out. You looked at him angrily but your scrunched-up face calmed down as you noticed him properly. His suit fit him perfectly as the colour made his bright skin look more vibrant. You smiled a little and said, "It looks good.." 
"You mean, I look good."
He corrected you, with a smirk as you rolled your eyes saying, "Nah! Just the dress is good, the owner is a fool." 
"What type of nasty joke is that?!"
He asked making a disgusted face as you said, "I don't know. Your face reminds me of nasty jokes, sorry. This one looks good. Do you want to try on some more?" 

He shook his head saying, "No! I am fine. I like this one." 
"Okay, then... we're done with the wedding dresses.. it only took... 3 hours and 45 minutes."
You said as he sighed saying, "What a waste of time.." 
"Whatever, I'm hungry. Let's go eat. Your treat."
You said walking away making Taehyung's eyes widen.
"Why do you always target my credit card?!" He asked but you were long gone. 
"I haven't even ordered- Ugh! Wait, please make sure the dresses arrive within a week. And... here's the payment." Taehyung spoke hurriedly filling out the form as he ran out. 

---Time skip 

"Yum! Tteokbokki is so good!" You said chewing the rice cakes as Taehyung eyed you saying, "Do you really like these?"
"Of course! Who doesn't? Tteokbokki is like a stress-reliever food!"
You said as he nodded. 
"Are you surprised?" You asked as he looked at you confused.
"Considering our first blind date, you probably think I'm a weirdo who wastes money on unnecessary food, has an unimaginable appetite and also says weird stuff often, right?" You asked making him look away awkwardly. 

"True. I did think like that. I mean, I thought you were going to enter some french restaurant and get me a bill of $400 again." He said as you chuckled saying, "I often get that type of bill. It is true. Whatever you imagined about me is true, but I can cut you some slack." 
"Woah- I thought.."
He sighed, not understanding this unique personality of yours.
"We're getting married soon... do you think we'll be able to live together?" Taehyung suddenly asked as you looked at him replying, "It was your idea." 

"I know! But, I'm wondering how awkward it'd be... living under the same roof as you!" He said as you replied, "Are you just expressing sentiments or insulting me?" 
"What are you thinking?! Dumbhead."
He mumbled as you scoffed rolling your eyes.
"Either way, I told you I'm marrying you because I think we can become compatible. It'd be fun to be with you. I do like you a little- not in that way but generally. So... yeah!" You said as he nodded saying, "I hate to admit it but I do want to marry you."
"I'm okay too."