Chapter 5:: Loveless Marriage?

Author's POV: 

"I can't believe you made me run around like that! I'm a CEO of a gaming company!" He spoke in disbelief as you were panting while holding the tree for support. 
"Whatever, do I look like I care?! You're a useless CEO anyway!" You said making him glare at you.
"You-" He was talking but got cut off by his phone ringing. It was Jin calling him. 
"I'll see you later, dumbhead." He spoke and walked away picking up the phone as you scoffed and mimicked him saying, "I'll see yoU lAtEr DuMbHeAD~" 

"Noona!!" You suddenly heard Jungkook's scream making you frown. Looking behind, you saw Jungkook running towards you making you sigh.

---Time skip

"How come I knew nothing?!" Jungkook asked as you said, "Whatever, leave it! What happened has happened... now the end of the story is that we're getting married." 
"Woah! You were so overconfident that you'd never meet him again and now you're getting married? Jokes on you both.."
Jungkook chuckled as you glared at him smacking his head as he groaned. 

"Whatever, let's go!" 

---A week later 

"Taehyungah, you've been visiting me very often, aren't you busy?" Your father asked Taehyung who smiled saying, "It's fine! It's not been long since I've become the CEO anyway." 
"Well, are you really interested in marrying our Y/N? Is it because of me that you're pressurized?" Your dad asked as Taehyung replied, "It's not like that... I mean, I don't know her well yet but I don't oppose marrying her. It's really not because of your health, trust me. I mean, I don't have plans of getting married anyway and she seems interesting." 

Your father chuckled and patted his back saying, "I'm glad. She might be very cranky with you at times but she has a warm heart. Once she opens up, you'll see how selfless she is. I hope you can see that side of hers." 
"Of course! I am a heart melter."
Taehyung spoke proudly as your father chuckled. 
"Selfless, my ass." You spoke and sat beside Taehyung glaring at him who thinned his lips looking away. Your father sighed and said, "Eavesdropping is bad." 
"Whatever! You can still get discharged, I'm glad."
You said as your father replied, "Well... it's only for your wedding. I have to come back here, they said." 

"Deserved. Who asked you to get sick?!" You asked and looked away angrily as your father sighed dramatically saying, "Imagine getting scolded for being sick... what luck!" 
"Too harsh, aren't you?"
Taehyung asked as you glared at him saying, "Shut up!" 

"Well, where are the elders? Why did they leave you, kids, with me?" Your dad asked as you spoke, "They're with a fortune teller I think, fixing our wedding date. Who goes to a fortune-teller?!" 
"I personally think fortune tellers are fake. But if your mom knows that, she'll beat me up.."
Your father said as you nodded saying, "Old beliefs."
"Don't worry Taehyungah. We're not that judgemental... this matter is just an exception. Since Y/N's mom depends on superstitions too much, it's hard for us!"
Your father said as Taehyung chuckled saying, "I understand." 

Soon, you all heard the door of the cabin opening, revealing Jungkook along with the elders. 
"We've fixed the date!" Your mom spoke as you asked, "When is it?" 
"Well... it's a week later!"
Mrs Kim spoke. You and Taehyung looked at each other with a frown before looking at them. 
"That's too early! What about Mr Jeon?" Taehyung asked as Mr Kim spoke, "Don't worry about that! The surgery went well. He'll be okay for some time. We can get the wedding done in a few hours right?" 
"We shouldn't risk it."
You said looking down as Mrs Kim smiled and said, "Well, don't worry about that. We're here taking care of your father, right? The doctor said that his condition might not be great right now. It's worsening but... he can get discharged for the time being." 

Married to the Obnoxious Guy || Taehyung Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें