Chapter 37:: The Best Feeling

Author's POV: 

"Happy Anniversary Y/NTae!!" Mina and Jungkook cheered, bursting the party poppers as you squeezed your eyes saying, "THAT'S SO LOUD!"
"You're louder, love,"
Taehyung mumbled as you glared at him but he smiled. 
"How come you both haven't got ready yet? Let's go to the party." Mr Kim said as Taehyung replied, "I thought we agreed to have a small little family party."
"How can it be small when it's your anniversary?! My two little kids!!"
Mrs Kim said as your mom nodded saying, "True. Your father would've loved that too.."

"I wish he was here.." You said, your tone becoming a little sad. Taehyung held your shoulder and placed a kiss on your forehead as you closed your eyes.

"We have to be there in 2 hours! Be fast! We're going there soon!" Mr Kim said as you said, "Gosh... thank god I had a gown in my cupboard I've never worn." 
"I would've bought you one if I knew they would do this."
"It's okay hubby, there are tons of other things you can spend on!"
"Like food?" "Yes, exactly." 

You giggled as he smiled at you, shaking his head.

---Time skip 

Taehyung sat there, waiting for you. The others had already left for the venue leaving you both alone. They said that the stars should come alone and together to witness the surprise. God knew what they had arranged. 

"It's always her waiting but why is it me this time?!" Taehyung groaned, knocking on your door. 
"Tae." He heard you call and slowly twisted the doorknob, entering. His eyes widened seeing you standing there, facing the door. A pretty pink off-shoulder thigh-slit gown hugged your curves perfectly as your hair was tied loosely, a few of your strands falling on your face. He was perplexed, you looked so beautiful, too beautiful for his eyes. 

You, on the other hand, were staring back at him with the same amusement

You, on the other hand, were staring back at him with the same amusement. A dark blue shaded suit which matched your outfit in some kind of way. His forehead was showing and his veiny hands were midway in the air.